• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern whitegrove, usa || soap opera-inspired slice of life rp

fieldofclover

i just wanna stay in that lavender haze
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

whitegrove, usa.

scroll

to some,

soap operas are just that - fictional. but for the residents of whitegrove, it's their reality. shady characters, big business, and corruption run rampant in the streets of the small town. backstabbing, cheating, and paternity scandals rock whitegrove nearly daily. but not all is bad. births and weddings brighten the dark storm a little, don't you think? come join us in whitegrove, where nothing is ordinary.

Rumor Has It (slowed + reverb)

plot overview

whitegrove, usa is a slice-of-life style rp based on soap operas like guiding light, as the world turns, and more recently, days of our lives and the young and the restless. bring on the love triangles, the faux deaths, and all of the campiness your heart desires, because we're showcasing it all here in whitegrove. any questions? ask away below!

roles

all you need to know is...

there are no preset roles here. you have an idea for a character? we'd love to hear it.

basically...

bring your victor newmans, your luke and lauras, your everything. if it's been done on a soap opera before, we sure can use it! all ages are welcome.

rules

follow rpn rules, obviously. i don't wanna get a strike for promoting explicit content.

trigger warnings on posts that need them, please!

treat everyone with respect. myself, along with our other two gms, vixe vixe and travelbypages travelbypages , want our rp to run smoothly with no ooc drama.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back