• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy White Brick

Dagfinn

Maid Of Doom
This is the first R.P. I ever wrote, and the only one that ever really caught on. So I'll try it again here.

The basic premise is you are trapped in a maze with 20, or less people (max is 20, I've never gotten that many characters before)

The ultimate goal is to survive, so very basic

The only thing that makes this truly interesting is the why, in all my versions of this the people have supernatural abilities and that is why they were capture and tested

The capturees motives change every R.P. I do, and the second half of the story usually comes way out of left field

I have to rewrite up the overview, but this pretty much sums it up

It's shaped greatly by characters, a very clay R.P.

So anybody interested?

Roo said:
This is the first R.P. I ever wrote, and the only one that ever really caught on. So I'll try it again here.
The basic premise is you are trapped in a maze with 20, or less people (max is 20, I've never gotten that many characters before)

The ultimate goal is to survive, so very basic

The only thing that makes this truly interesting is the why, in all my versions of this the people have supernatural abilities and that is why they were capture and tested

The capturees motives change every R.P. I do, and the second half of the story usually comes way out of left field

I have to rewrite up the overview, but this pretty much sums it up

It's shaped greatly by characters, a very clay R.P.

So anybody interested?
Wait a minute... White Brick? Roo? Kenzieroo, from roblox?

Roo said:
Oh no
My past is coming to haunt me!

xD

Yeah Kenzieroo

Who's this?
We've talked on the Roblox Roleplay forum before. I'm boo. As in, Evilboo10.

A bunch of your past has come to RPnation.

9RedXIII said:
So when do you plan to start this?
When I get between 5-10 people that want to join

Dreadpool said:
We've talked on the Roblox Roleplay forum before. I'm boo. As in, Evilboo10.
A bunch of your past has come to RPnation.
I would've remembered if you just said Evilboo

Well, I'm still getting used to it.

I'm also practicing using proper grammar, for once.

I'm going to write up and post the actual R.P. tomorrow

Because I should do my H.W.

I'll try to start it tomorrow as well

We got 5 right now

So that's fine enough, but I would like to have more

That makes 6

Oh and I forgot to say two important things xD

Characters can die, I don't do it often but it can happen

And secondly if people so interest in joining after we've gotten into the RP a bit a second group can be made following after the first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back