• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings —whispers sloth, in curls of smoke ✧ (partner search, m//, original & fandom)

leviathan.

road shimmer, wiggling the vision

1x1 interest check

—introduction.
hi! my name is lev/faust and i'm a first year uni student tentatively trying to get back(? maybe?) into rp! i'm a little rusty, but i've always loved telling stories and building worlds so i hope you'll see what i have to offer.

—here's some things about me!
- i'm only interested in queer pairings with a preference for m//, though i'm amenable to anything that is not cishet
- i live in the midwestern US (EST time zone) so adjust your expectations for replies accordingly!
- as for literacy and length, i don't do novella and don't mirror post length. third person, idc what kind of tense. i have no expectations regarding length as long as communication is clear. i also don't expect perfect grammar or spelling. as long as we vibe as writers and have fun i really don't have a problem!
- for reply frequency, i'll try to reply once a week if not more, but i'll be active in ooc!
- in that vein, i understand we all have busy lives, and if you can't reply promptly or at all, i am very ghost friendly, no worries, but please extend me that same courtesy!
- i prefer discord or pms for ic but am amenable to really any kind of format
- i prefer when no irl fcs are used in rps. sorry, just not my cup of tea anymore.
- if you want examples of how i write, i have some old (sorry!) examples in the links in my signature if you wanna see if we vibe!

—here's some things about you.
- civil and ghost friendly. i promise i will return the same courtesy to you!
- be willing to be communicative and active in ooc
- be collaborative, invested, and willing to compromise and improvise in both the world-building and character making process. i'd love to have your input on my character and the storyline, and i hope you would like feedback on yours. think of it as writing a book together instead of just getting out preset characters that the other person has to write around instead of write with. building rapport and creative trust is really important to me!
- be 18+. i'm 18 also and i've just found that writing with someone of similar age group tends to vibe best ! plus i like romantic plots and i feel like rping those with minors when im not is weird LOL
- a writing sample is not required, but i would love to see one, just to get a read on compatibility!

—rp stuff (original)
since i'm really dedicated to building worlds together instead of using preset templates, i don't really have "plots", just general cravings and ideas that we can build off of!

- i've been really craving something dark academia or in the veins of a magical school. old brick with climbing ivy... cashmere sweaters and bone wrought rings... secret societies and hidden passages... schoolyard rivalries and old blood feuds with ancient houses.... cold iron and the folk Under Hill... codependent best friends but they resent each other SO much....villainry and unapologetic hedonism but also subversive resentment that desters within....that kind of jazz...

- if anyone's read semantic error (you have great taste btw) like the dynamic of dude who is highly selfish and just an all around repressed bastard who everyone has it out for and the popular, care-free guy that gets pissed off at him every turn but is weirdly attracted to it but it's all so repressed that they just end up being hostile to each other. great dynamic. would be willing to play either. it's just really good

- something in the far future with the aesthetics but none of the ham handed social commentary of black mirror (we can still have the social commentary but i feel like we could do it better). cyberpunk dystopia kind of beat. ai's who have it out for the world who made them and people whose ability to remember their loved ones are locked behind paywalls. the city is a bitch and we are about to tear her down !!!!

- if you would like something more structured than these meandering thoughts, feel free to visit my old plots/search thread here. i might be willing to rekindle some old plots !

—rp stuff (fandom????)

over quarantine i have consumed Media and Have Thoughts God help me
- genshin impact but pure unadulterated crack (dainkae, zhongxiao, and zhongven but really any ship you can reasonably convince me of) i'm a casual player and i'm not a lorehound but i love metaing and being insane as a recreational hobby
- atla where we rewrite legend of korra (i have beef) or fun bender oc time !!!!
- pokemon ... i would just. LOVE to write something with pokemon. new worlds and funky little animal guys and the feeling of a never ending adventure. u know?

anyway thanks for reading it's 12am i'll add more when i think of it. please pm me if ur interested !???? el em eff ay o

© weldherwings.

—no bbcode version here.
—introduction.
hi! my name is lev/faust and i'm a first year uni student tentatively trying to get back(? maybe?) into rp! i'm a little rusty, but i've always loved telling stories and building worlds so i hope you'll see what i have to offer.

—here's some things about me!
- i'm only interested in queer pairings with a preference for m//, though i'm amenable to anything that is not cishet
- i live in the midwestern US (EST time zone) so adjust your expectations for replies accordingly!
- as for literacy and length, i don't do novella and don't mirror post length. third person, idc what kind of tense. i have no expectations regarding length as long as communication is clear. i also don't expect perfect grammar or spelling. as long as we vibe as writers and have fun i really don't have a problem!
- for reply frequency, i'll try to reply once a week if not more, but i'll be active in ooc!
- in that vein, i understand we all have busy lives, and if you can't reply promptly or at all, i am very ghost friendly, no worries, but please extend me that same courtesy!
- i prefer discord or pms for ic but am amenable to really any kind of format
- i prefer when no irl fcs are used in rps. sorry, just not my cup of tea anymore.
- if you want examples of how i write, i have some old (sorry!) examples in the links in my signature if you wanna see if we vibe!

—here's some things about you.
- civil and ghost friendly. i promise i will return the same courtesy to you!
- be willing to be communicative and active in ooc
- be collaborative, invested, and willing to compromise and improvise in both the world-building and character making process. i'd love to have your input on my character and the storyline, and i hope you would like feedback on yours. think of it as writing a book together instead of just getting out preset characters that the other person has to write around instead of write with. building rapport and creative trust is really important to me!
- be 18+. i'm 18 also and i've just found that writing with someone of similar age group tends to vibe best !
- a writing sample is not required, but i would love to see one, just to get a read on compatibility!

—rp stuff (original)
since i'm really dedicated to building worlds together instead of using preset templates, i don't really have "plots", just general cravings and ideas that we can build off of!

- i've been really craving something dark academia or in the veins of a magical school. old brick with climbing ivy... cashmere sweaters and bone wrought rings... secret societies and hidden passages... schoolyard rivalries and old blood feuds with ancient houses.... cold iron and the folk Under Hill... codependent best friends but they resent each other SO much....villainry and unapologetic hedonism but also subversive resentment that desters within....that kind of jazz...

- if anyone's read semantic error (you have great taste btw) like the dynamic of dude who is highly selfish and just an all around repressed bastard who everyone has it out for and the popular, care-free guy that gets pissed off at him every turn but is weirdly attracted to it but it's all so repressed that they just end up being hostile to each other. great dynamic. would be willing to play either. it's just really good

- something in the far future with the aesthetics but none of the ham handed social commentary of black mirror (we can still have the social commentary but i feel like we could do it better). cyberpunk dystopia kind of beat. ai's who have it out for the world who made them and people whose ability to remember their loved ones are locked behind paywalls. the city is a bitch and we are about to tear her down !!!!

- if you would like something more structured than these meandering thoughts, feel free to visit my old plots/search thread here. i might be willing to rekindle some old plots !

—rp stuff (fandom????)

over quarantine i have consumed Media and Have Thoughts God help me
- genshin impact but pure unadulterated crack (dainkae, zhongxiao, and zhongven but really any ship you can reasonably convince me of) i'm a casual player and i'm not a lorehound but i love metaing and being insane as a recreational hobby
- atla where we rewrite legend of korra (i have beef) or fun bender oc time !!!!
- pokemon ... i would just. LOVE to write something with pokemon. new worlds and funky little animal guys and the feeling of a never ending adventure. u know?

anyway thanks for reading it's 12am i'll add more when i think of it. please pm me if ur interested !???? el em eff ay o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back