• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RainyMorning

Peachy Keen
If you'll allow me, let me intoxicate your soul with my words.
Side Note: I only play female unless we double up on characters then I will play a male!
⋅ ⋅⊱❖⊰⋅ ⋅
INFO
My name is RainyMorning, but you can call me Rainy.
I have been roleplaying for three years about to be four
I really crave a good slice of life/romance right now
In all of my roleplays I do require romance
I only play female roles but will play male if we double up on characters
I am a very active girl and I stay up far into the night
I like to roleplay on the site but discord is fine too
If you have any questions let me know!

⋅ ⋅⊱❖⊰⋅ ⋅
The Best Summer Ever
Muse A is finally done with college and now it is summertime, Muse B is the son of a very wealthy man and they both bump into each other as Muse A is walking home from a very horrible date. They both hit it off right away and after a month of seeing each other they start to date, Muse A and Muse B are very happy. Muse B's sister is getting married and Muse B was invited so he saw this as a great time to introduce Muse A to his family. How will muse B's family react? Will they let their son be happy or will they ruin the best summer?

On Tour
Muse A is a fan of an underground pop band, and Muse B is the lead singer in the group. Muse A finally gets to go to one of their shows, and Muse B couldn't take their eyes off of Muse A, even when performing. Once the two meet, they become an inseparable pair. (Just friends of romantically, you decide!) Muse A follows Muse B around on tour with the rest of the band in their RV, ignoring the pleas from her friends and family to stay grounded. Muse A learns what it's like to be a starving artist and helps Muse B as they put music before everything. Drama and meaningful lessons ensue.

The Girl In The Window
Muse A moves into a new town with his family and Muse B is a girl that no one has ever seen, It was the last month of summer until his senior year. He makes some friends and was told about the girl next door, Muse A was told no one has ever seen Muse B out of the house and no one knew who she was. Muse A was home alone and he looked out the window and saw Muse B looking out the window, Muse A grabbed Muse B's attention and they started talking.
⋅ ⋅⊱❖⊰⋅ ⋅
PARINGS
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad girl x bad boy
Nerd x trouble maker
cop x Mafia boss
Teacher x Student
Mafia boss x bar worker
Boss x Worker
Sisters Boyfriend x Sister
Roommate x Roommates girlfriend/ boyfriend
Demon x Angel
Hybrid x Wolf
Vampire x Human
Hybrid x Vampire
Mafia Boss x Debt Bride
Assassin x Target
Princess x Guard
Country x city boy/girl
LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE IDEAS I WANT TO HEAR THEM!

Last edited:
If you're still looking, I'd like to roleplay with you. I mainly play males, so that's convenient. We can still double though. You could play both females and I could play both males.

i would love to roleplay! havnt gotten any roleplays on this site. to be honest im scared. anyways hopefully you see this!! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back