• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Whimsy's Partner Search 2.0 [fxm]

Sweet Whimsy

happy holidays!

tumblr_nti4jjU58s1sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Welcome my darlings!
I am Sweet Whimsy, I'm an 18 year old (soon to be 19) cis female from Australia (timezone is AEST).
I've been on and off roleplaying since I was about 10, and have been writing stories for longer!
Call me creative!

This is my second Partner Search thread.
This time I decided to make it a bit more detailed, as my last did get me partners however not enough
(No I am not biting off more then I can chew)
Anyway I am currently searching for even more roleplay partners for FxM roleplay.

As I said in my old partner search, I consider myself a shaky semi-descriptive writer.
I go between writing 1-3 paragraphs, however can sometimes only throw out 2-4 computer lines worth of words.
I can promise that I will never one-line you, if I can't reply enough I will not reply until I have enough content to make up several lines.

I do not have preference to gender I play, I love doing both.
I only do FxM for the 'main' romance, however I have been known to put a homosexual relationships and such in roleplays
(only if it fits, and my partner is comfortable with me doing so). I just don't enjoy long-term homosexual roleplays, I get a bit bored
I think I just need to get practice in.

Before we get onto plots and pairings I have some requirements for my roleplay partners
1. Faceclaims be realistic only

2. Please be 15+, I do not like roleplaying with anyone I consider a child

3. No script, I only do descriptive roleplay

4. Put effort into roleplay replies, no one-liners

5. If you get bored, tell me. We can fix it, or we can end the roleplay

6. If you can't reply for more then a week, please try and give warning.
I will check on you every week you do not reply, if it gets to 1 month with no reply, I will delete the Pm thread

7. Have a decent knowledge of spelling and grammar, if you are dyslexic or something similar (diagnosed, not self-diagnosed)
Please let me know, and I'll understand

OKAY! now we're done with that, I suspect if you're still here you tick all the boxes!
So lets get onto plots and pairings!!

PAIRINGS / PLOTS
(the more * the bigger the craving)
Modern Princess x Bodyguard (inspired by the romance of Princess Eleanor & Jasper from 'The Royals") ***
1930-40s German x Nazi Enemy (inspired by the friendship of Liesel & Max from "The Book Thief") ****
Apocalypse Survivor x Zombie (inspired by romance of R. and Julie from "Warmbodies") **
Circus Performer x Criminal who joins the circus to runaway from police ***

A modern plot based in a similar world to that of Gossip Girl (wealthy elites ect) **
A sci-fi / apocalyptic plot based in a similar world to Maze Runner Scorch Trials ***
A medieval-fantasy plot based in similar world to that of Game of Thrones ***
A sci-fi plot inspired by 'The 100' series on Netflix

If you have a plot or pairing you think seems like something I'd like feel free to suggest in PM
And if you see something you like please PM me.
I'm friendly, and don't bite!

I look forward to hearing from you
xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back