• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Whimstories ooc chat

Heya! I am going to be backing out of this for the time being. I would just rather focus my energy elsewhere, but I wish you all the best of luck ^^

Heya! I am going to be backing out of this for the time being. I would just rather focus my energy elsewhere, but I wish you all the best of luck ^^
Honestly, same. I've been giving gentle prods. But in my gut, I already know that we've been effectively ditched. And if no one else is willing to pick up the mantle of GM, then I don't see the point of continuing to toss out ideas for nothing. This is last call to Whimstories Whimstories before I officially withdraw. Do you still want to GM this thing or not?

Or if any of the rest of y'all wanna give it a shot, this would be the time to speak up before the rest of us start to disperse.

Last edited:
Tbh, I‘m good too. I‘m about to start my own group anyways, so I‘d rather put my energy there. Should Story still show up though, I‘ll stay too

Star Wars, haha. You‘re very welcome to join in case you‘re interested
I'm tentatively interested in a Star Wars RP, myself. I've tried to join at least 2 or 3 since the year started and they all fell flat on their face. So, I'm reeeeally looking to get that OC into a setting.

What era were you going to set it in?

I'm tentatively interested in a Star Wars RP, myself. I've tried to join at least 2 or 3 since the year started and they all fell flat on their face. So, I'm reeeeally looking to get that OC into a setting.

What era were you going to set it in?
Around 5 years after the clone wars. We also have one Mandalorian, 2 Jedi (-ish) and a cat, played by my best friend, haha

Around 5 years after the clone wars. We also have one Mandalorian, 2 Jedi (-ish) and a cat, played by my best friend, haha
Mmmm... I'd hafta write up a whole new OC for something in that era, then. Typically, I try to stay a few thousand years away from the Battle of Yavin.
I have two characters I've been dying to get into a Star Wars RP. One more malleable than the other as far as where I could post them. But that timeline wouldn't work too well for either of em.
Again, I could write up something new. Easy peasy. But for that, I'd need a better gist of what you're writing out for the setting. Definitely not going with clone trooper or any kind of military. And I'm not keen on force users.

This is gonna sound super weird, but I actually like Star Wars for a lot of things except for the Jedi/Sith. lol

Anyhow, no need to gimme a run down right here, right now. I can wait until you actually put out your RT and decide then. But thank you for the heads up.

Mmmm... I'd hafta write up a whole new OC for something in that era, then. Typically, I try to stay a few thousand years away from the Battle of Yavin.
I have two characters I've been dying to get into a Star Wars RP. One more malleable than the other as far as where I could post them. But that timeline wouldn't work too well for either of em.
Again, I could write up something new. Easy peasy. But for that, I'd need a better gist of what you're writing out for the setting. Definitely not going with clone trooper or any kind of military. And I'm not keen on force users.

This is gonna sound super weird, but I actually like Star Wars for a lot of things except for the Jedi/Sith. lol

Anyhow, no need to gimme a run down right here, right now. I can wait until you actually put out your RT and decide then. But thank you for the heads up.
The search thread should go up tomorrow (as soon as I‘m done with a short description of my character, but work calls so that will probably happen tomorrow the soonest) but if you’re interested, I could invite you to the group chat where we‘re kinda tossing around a few ideas

Nabrina would be really cool though. We still need a pilot tbh

The search thread should go up tomorrow (as soon as I‘m done with a short description of my character, but work calls so that will probably happen tomorrow the soonest) but if you’re interested, I could invite you to the group chat where we‘re kinda tossing around a few ideas

Nabrina would be really cool though. We still need a pilot tbh
She'd need a bit of a re-write. The ship would be a couple thousand years old in 14 BBY. And her weapons would definitely be antiquated. Also, I'd need to do a bit of research to see what's going on in the places mentioned in her background in that timeline

But sure, you can add me to the chat and I can see what's going on.

She'd need a bit of a re-write. The ship would be a couple thousand years old in 14 BBY. And her weapons would definitely be antiquated. Also, I'd need to do a bit of research to see what's going on in the places mentioned in her background in that timeline
There‘s actually not that much known. The most detailed things are from The Bad Batch tbh.
But sure, you can add me to the chat and I can see what's going on.
I tried to add you to the chat but I couldn’t :/ is there anything with your dms why it didn’t work?

Oh no wait. I just read your profile. That makes sense. I‘ll @ you as soon as I‘ve got an ooc chat up

Last edited:
There‘s actually not that much known. The most detailed things are from The Bad Batch tbh.
Haven't seen that one, actually.
My Star Wars exposure is the OG trilogy (I still have them on VHS somewhere), the Ewok movies, a little bit of comic books (mostly Boba Fett under Darkhorse), the Star Wars MMO (before they did the big overhaul), both knights of the old republic games, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire video game, various books that are most definitely not canon, the prequels, Rogue One, Solo, and only the first two of the last trilogy.

I tried to add you to the chat but I couldn’t :/ is there anything with your dms why it didn’t work?

Oh no wait. I just read your profile. That makes sense. I‘ll @ you as soon as I‘ve got an ooc chat up
yeah, just @ me. I'm not directly contactable in PMs as per my settings.

Yes about this I asked. But it's nothing. I can wait for the next fantasy PLOT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back