• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic While We Slept

norway

a white butterfly
Basically I’ve been really inspired by movies like cloverfield and pandorum and would like to do something similar.

So we’ve been put in a cryogenic sleep to be transported to a new planet across space as earth is dying. There’s supposed to be thousands of us. We wake up, and realize we are far from our destination, he transport vessel is at a third it’s power, and upon deeper exploration we realize something else has inhabited the ship as well. Our beginning goals are to get the vessel functioning, and arrive at our destination planet — from there, we brainstorm as we go.

Thoughts? Anyone interested? I’d like a small group of dedicated players, we’ll be contributing about 2-4 paragraphs per post and I’d like a couple posts a week at least. Lots of gore and violence and horror to come. Badasses only!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back