• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So let’s get to it:

• Total voters

AKIMBOCROSS

21st century schizoid man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Shoutout to pinksodapopremix for the idea of this format)

So yeah, just wandering what ideas people would like to see from me, looking for co GMs and Coders for these, if you are interested lmk also point out any ideas, questions, etc etc below!

(And yes some of these are just minor ideas that popped into my head)

I have to be honest, options 1(Mafia) and 6(Violence) are looking heckin spicy. Lemme know how these manifest if you pursue them to fruition. <3

i'm joining ya in really feeling that mafia rp, lemme know if you ever make a group for it, i'd love to join!

oh btw, how many votes will a topic get until you make a group for it?
I Was thinking like 5, and if it ends up at a tie I’ll go with the one more people are interested in down here in the discussion (Which seems to be mafia right now)

I love the idea of 6, I did so many roleplays like that when I was a kid so it's nostalgic for me, and there's always something to spice it up if it starts to get dull

Alright, I’m going to do 6 (Different Races and species and violence) First, and might also do 1 sometime (But I’m going to be putting up a threat for 6 now)

I love the idea of 6, I did so many roleplays like that when I was a kid so it's nostalgic for me, and there's always something to spice it up if it starts to get dull
I have to be honest, options 1(Mafia) and 6(Violence) are looking heckin spicy. Lemme know how these manifest if you pursue them to fruition. <3
Since yall showed interest, here's the link to 6 since i've set it up: Realistic or Modern - Palm Trees with Bleeding Fronds (A Gritty and Violent RP with Multiple Races set in Miami)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back