Other Which games have you RPed in?

Sickpuppyi

Hit Me!
I’m sure a lot of you have RPed on games before.

I started my RP journey on WolfQuest, moved on to FeralHeart and finally World of Warcraft. What about you?

Gmod, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Halo: Reach
This was back when I was a lot younger, save for Ghost Recon.

ROBLOX, Garry's Mod, WoW is too expensive and trials can't talk to people

Guild Wars 2. Probably the only mmorpg I tried to rp in.
Was fun. But I prefer text rp. When in game, I focus too much on, well, game.

Gmod, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Halo: Reach
This was back when I was a lot younger, save for Ghost Recon.
Oh man, RP in Wildlands just makes the game so much more enjoyable. Still one of the most frustrating things is when you're trying to do an RP op and you die from some bullshit that Wildlands is full of. Still, definitely a decent time killer.

Habbo Hotel, but the bootleg ones for poor 13 year olds. I spent an ungodly amount of hours designing rp rooms and outfit sets in those.
I also dabbled in Transformice and WolfQuest for a while. Good times.

Oh man the cringy memories are flowing back to me..

Roleplaying as a Doctor on a G-mod Mass-Effect Citadel Server was a nightmare due to the rather differing alien biologies and the overly aggressive Citadel Security guards trying to kick down the front door, only to ask me if I've got any crimes to report whilst simultaneously searching through my office for 'anything illegal'...

Fun times if a little surreal..

Ragnarok Online, first MMORPG I've played, though I didn't actually RP in it until a bit less than a decade after I started, I'd say. I only did that with one or two characters I had there though, which is very few considering the time I spent playing and the many characters I made throughout the years.

And for RP-oriented games, Pyrce High and Misuterii High, which are anime and murder mystery games of the same unofficial series. Had extremely enjoyable as well as extremely disappointing rounds on those, and then some in-between.

Just world of warcraft with me and even then it was only for a couple days earlier this summer. Unfortunately the time for trying to RP within games and the time to actually play them simply didn't coincide for me.

Oh my gosh I started roleplaying on WolfQuest too!
I've also Roleplayed on Guild Wars 2 and a bit on Final Fantasy 14

I remember having fun creating a historical Viking noble type character in Skyrim on the Xbox 360 (so no mods), and RP-ing their life and adventures. They weren't supposed to be the Dragonborn or anything. I gave them stormcloak/guard armor, an iron sword, steel shield, horn-less steel helmet and steel gauntlets, for a generally historically accurate impression. I got them the house way up on the north coast and built the great hall onto it, so it was their "mead hall." Wife and kids, and servants; unfortunately you can't get a dock with a Viking ship lol. I always imagined in my head that the addons on the outside of the house like the little farm patch, forge and blacksmithing stuff, stable, etc would actually be operated as supporting businesses by people loyal to the character, so maybe a trading post (overseen by the wife), blacksmith, stables, a farm, a brewer/distiller, and quarters for servants and the character's guards or retinue. Their own little village or estate essentially. It was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back