Video Games Which game are you obsessed with?

I put an unhealthy amount of hours in Horizon Zero Dawn and now I’ve started The Witcher 3.

I’ve spent 500+ hours on Resident Evil 4 lol

Final Fantasy XV. Got it last Christmas and I've clocked in more hours than I expected. I can't stop. I'm considering buying all of the OSTs and books that are coming out for it. Noctis has consumed my soul. And I'm more than happy with that. Before, it was The House of Fata Morgana.

I started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition a month ago. I'm consumed. I'm hooked. I'm obsessed. I absolutely love it to bits and spend an unhealthy amount of time reading game guides about it/playing it. Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets super addicted to games!

Xenoblade Chronicles has got to be, by far, the game where I've input 120+ hours. I ain't ashamed. For those who still have a Wii, I highly encourage you to try this game out. It's beautiful and like a cobwebs, the journeys are so diverse that I honestly believe that I'll never finish it.

I just recently bought VA-11 HALL-A from a Steam sale, and I am absolutely in love with the art, music, characters, and especially the story! It's a phenomenal game, even though you're just reading dialogue most of the time. I seriously recommend it to anyone who loves stories and world-building.

Grand Theft Auto V literally absorbed me for months. Everything about that game, casting, characters, gameplay, script, was absolutely incredible.

Fallout 4 is another one that comes to mind. Might a well add my vote for Skyrim also ^^

More recently, I was very hooked on Assassins Creed Origins. Finished that baby with 100% completion! It was refreshing to finally have another killer AC game

I’ve been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky constantly recently. I don’t even know how many hours I’ve logged (since ingame time is innacurate)

Horizon Zero Dawn. I feel like its release got undervalued pretty hard since it came out around the same time as Breath of the Wild. But I positively love everything about it. Story, environment, characters, gameplay, musical score...about as solid as it gets these days.

Probably Dragon Age: Inquisition. I’ve drained so many hours into it on both the pc and the Xbox. I start playing and I just keep doing side quests until about a week and a half later I remember that I need to meet with the Chantry.

Skyrim <3:hearteyes: I bought it a couple of years ago, played it like crazy ever since, and stayed obsessed. THEN got it for PC, discovered mods, now I'm obsessed x100. ^;3^

Skyrim.

When I'm depressed, I play Skyrim.
When I have anxiety. I play Skyrim.
When I have a day off from work and I really need to decompress, I get really high and play Skyrim.

That isn't to say I don't play other games.
I LOVE the Monster Hunter series. (Especailly MH:Gen cause you can play as the palicos!!!)

But Skyrim is my favorite escape. I usually build a character, implement a backstory to that character, and then role play in game.

Been consumed by Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as of late and been having a lot of fun haven't even gotten half way through because of all the side quest.

It depends what mood I'm in. Exploration? Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, etc. RPG? Mass Effect, Skyrim, etc. Hack-and-Slash? God of War, Dante's Inferno, etc. But what do I play entirely too much of? Overwatch... what? No judgement, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back