Video Games Which game are you obsessed with?

Right now I am completely obsessed with monster hunter world. Although it might not be "perfect" in every aspect, the game is incredibly fun. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it, even if they are not already a fan of monster hunter

These days my attention is divided amongst a lot of games as I don't like to obsess over anything. However, I can always use a few metrics to arrive at the closest answer.

In terms of most hours invested, I spent about 1800 hours on Robocraft, though it might be a game that will disappear in the near future. It overtook Counterstrike: Source, in which I invested 1000 hours total - though I have stopped for a long, long time.

Right now, in terms of artistic appreciation, I'm appreciating the Majesty series the most. I'm now playing Majesty 2 and Defenders of Ardania a lot. It's a fantasy kingdom simulator, and a lot of its charm came from being a satire of the genre in general.

The Witcher 3 as it’s got my favorite world, fills it with compelling characters and is one of the few open world games to fill its world with content that is enjoyable and feels important to the characters involved.

For me it's for honor, though monster hunter workd currently has me in it's addictive grip

Monster Hunter World is also my current obsession even though the monsters are totally whooping my butt! I mean, pre-historic/fantasy creatures + rpg = epic win for everyone! :D

I'm obsessed with Fortnite at the moment.

It's not my favorite game, but it's the only one I've been playing these days.
When I'm not working, I'll play it all night long. :p

Skyrim right now. Xbox 360 though, so no mods. I do have all the DLCs, though, and finding more out about the lore online just makes me love it even more. There's so much I have yet to discover

I've been obsessed with Hollow Knight for a while. I just can't get over it, maybe it's because I love bugs, maybe it's that awesome style, I'm not sure, but I love it. The soundtrack is pretty great in my opinion, and the love and care that has gone into the world, it's characters and it's lore is awesome. I just picked it up a few days ago, but I've known much about it prior to that. Kinda wish I hadn't spoiled some of the lore and soundtrack, but there's still some stuff I haven't got to, so hopefully I'll gain more material for me to obsess over. Eugh, I could gush about this game for much longer than is healthy.

The Last of Us, especially due to the upcoming new release. Since the trailer's been out I've been so pumped, you will not believe.

I started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition a month ago. I'm consumed. I'm hooked. I'm obsessed. I absolutely love it to bits and spend an unhealthy amount of time reading game guides about it/playing it. Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets super addicted to games!
You’re not alone! I purchased the game when it first came out and have played it to the end at least five or six times since then with my most recent playthrough just starting this year lol.

I am so caught up in Subnautica right now. I love exploring and base building and somehow the crafting grind doesn't bother me like it does in other games.

Well, right now I really like Apollo Justice and Slime Rancher and Happy Home Designer. Apollo Justice is super good, and Slime Rancher is sooooo cute! Pretty addicting. Happy Home Designer is relaxing and I really like designing homes like that.

I love the Last Of Us with a burning passion. Its not afraid to show younger souls in times of distress, and is incredibly realistic. Uncharted is a close runner up, just because of how fun it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back