Advice/Help which category?

erosful

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚.
Roleplay Type(s)
hello ! i'm currently working on my first rp on this site, and i'm unsure of what category to place it in. the some aspects of the plot and some characters leans towards fantasy, but the setting and other aspects of the plot leans towards realistic/modern. if anyone could help me, that would be wonderful !

the rp is called 'house of sins' and it's about a mansion that houses the seven deadly sins, fallen angels, and humans that have been sacrificed to the beings in the house so that the town the house resides in remains calm and safe. angels are working with the humans and the human hunters to break off the deal with those in the house and restore peace to the town.

thank you to those that respond~

In RPN a roleplay is categorized by it's setting. Here's an overview of what each setting means in the roleplay.

FANDOM
Roleplays containing pre-written or fan-created settings or characters of certain books, video games, movies or other franchises.

FANTASY
Roleplays containing fantastic or whimsical settings that are not grounded in real life. You can expect roleplays with magic, mythical creatures and worlds entirely unlike our own in this category.

REALISTIC OR MODERN
Roleplays containing settings that are very similar to the real world. These settings still might have some minor fantasy or futuristic elements in them, but they are not the focal point of these roleplays. You can expect this category to be associated with games revolving around slice-of-life, historical fiction, detective dramas and superhero stories.

FUTURISTIC
Roleplays containing settings with more advanced technology and societies than in real life. You can expect roleplays in this category to be associated with science fiction, space travel, cyberpunk, and extraterrestrials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back