Tech Which Browser Do You Use?

What browser do you use?

• Total voters

Alteras

The Sleepy Prisoner
Administrator
Supporter
Hello!
Just wanted to know what people here use. This is mainly because some really really cool CSS properties aren't supported in some browsers, so BBcode won't look the same on one as another. I want to be able to support as many browsers as possible, but it comes to a point where it's just too much to cover everything.

Multiple votes is on btw, so choose as much as you like.

Thank you!

Man, all those are terrible. I keep on saying, people should use FrozenCoyote, it's the best browser of all time.

I use chrome but edge has gotten a lot better with extension support

I just switched back to Chrome back this week after using Firefox for a while and Chrome before that.

Usually, I use Chrome. But as I'm on a trip right now, and I do not own a laptop..
I have to use this excuse for a computer..-Which would be fine, but for some reason THERE'S ONLY INTERNET EXPLORER ON THE COMPUTER.

;^;

Usually, I use Chrome. But as I'm on a trip right now, and I do not own a laptop..
I have to use this excuse for a computer..-Which would be fine, but for some reason THERE'S ONLY INTERNET EXPLORER ON THE COMPUTER.

;^;
ca9c2dab46b132b4a11c42181f546d70014dc66d.gif

No love for the red panda. D:
I like chrome and FF, but firefox runs ridiculously faster on my laptop, so.. here we are.

I've been using Firefox for years, but recently I switched to Chrome since some plugins seem to work better on it.

Chrome is the best browser for me, because it's the only browser on my desktop. (Lazy to download any other ones, haha.)

mostly chrome but sometimes websites or widgets won't load in chrome for some reason. in that case i use edge.

I use Chrome, have for a while.
But I have been tossing up the idea of trying FireFox out and seeing if I like it better.

I used to think Firefox was the best.
Then I started coding and realised how much better Chrome is.
Never considered going back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back