• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Guess who’s back at it again? Hello there, I am Cornflower (those who know me well call me sweet corn or just corn) and I am here with yet another recruitment thread. I’m expanding my horizons as of late, but I’d like to stick with platonic and slow burn roleplays. Romance, icky. Anyway, let’s get started.

Below are my pairings, fandoms I would like to roleplay, and some rules.

Rule #1: Respect me and respect you. Friendly banter is okay, but we’re here to make each other better, not tear each other down. If you insult me, insult how I wrote my character, or otherwise offend me without apologizing, you’re out.

Rule #2: Obey the RPN rules. I am not opposed to darker themes and violence, but keep in mind that the admin are always watching. I will not hesitate to report suspicious behavior.

Rule #3: I am not ghost friendly. If you have something going on, and it’s private, just tell me that there’s something you need to deal with. Or if you need to take a break, tell me. Don’t like my writing and want to move on? Tell me! I’ll be fine, I’ve got thick skin, but I have issues with people leaving out of the blue.

Rule #4: Talk to me. Roleplaying is never a one-person show. It’s okay if you only toss out ideas here and there, but suggest something, otherwise it’s just me working.

Rule #5: Have fun!

Pairings (these are both platonic and romantic options):

Barista x customer
Soldier x medic
Detective + assistant
Musician x painter
Reformed bully + former victim
Anxious + outgoing
Sorcerer/sorceress x warrior
Werewolf + vampire

Let me know if you can think of more I might like!

A bit embarrassed about some of these, so it’s in a spoiler
—————
DC
Marvel
Percy Jackson
Chaos Walking
Alex Rider
Maze Runner
Michael Vey
Shannara Chronicles
Star Wars (not the sequels!)
Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia
Cells At Work!
The Librarians

Update: Fandom is only for special cases. I’ll need a writing sample or a plot idea before I accept any more fandom requests.

That should be all. If you read this far, keyword is your favorite hot drink!

Last edited:
Hot chocolate

Hey there i dont know if we rped in the past, but i love to do trollhunter, dc or marvel rp

My favourite hot drink is coffee!! I was wondering who you play as for Marvel and if you rather play the anxious or outgoing one in the anxious x outgoing pairing?

My favourite hot drink is coffee!! I was wondering who you play as for Marvel and if you rather play the anxious or outgoing one in the anxious x outgoing pairing?
I play a few X-Men characters, Black Widow, and Spider-Man for Marvel. And I’m fine with whichever one you don’t want!

P.S: Coffee is great, I honestly like it better cold though

New content!

For romantic plots I only do MxF, as a preference, but I am looking for strong male friendship plots!

I am a fan of coffee shop plots, forgive me if it’s overused

Affection, affection, platonic affection!

Mostly I like violence because I like it when characters stand up for each other. But I also like it because it lets me have characters patching each other up after a fight.

Also sickness. I overuse the fainting-into-someone’s-arms trope, AND I AM NOT ASHAMED.

Okay, that’s it. If you read all the stuff above and this, comment your least favorite fruit.

damn, you've got me at "coffee shop", and "sickness", i'd love to plot something with you!
do you prefer playing male or female characters when it comes to romance rps?
btw pears are weak

damn, you've got me at "coffee shop", and "sickness", i'd love to plot something with you!
do you prefer playing male or female characters when it comes to romance rps?
btw pears are weak
Pears are absolutely disgusting
And I can play either one, males are just easier for me

Guess who’s back at it again? Hello there, I am Cornflower (those who know me well call me sweet corn or just corn) and I am here with yet another recruitment thread. I’m expanding my horizons as of late, but I’d like to stick with platonic and slow burn roleplays. Romance, icky. Anyway, let’s get started.

Below are my pairings, fandoms I would like to roleplay, and some rules.

Rule #1: Respect me and respect you. Friendly banter is okay, but we’re here to make each other better, not tear each other down. If you insult me, insult how I wrote my character, or otherwise offend me without apologizing, you’re out.

Rule #2: Obey the RPN rules. I am not opposed to darker themes and violence, but keep in mind that the admin are always watching. I will not hesitate to report suspicious behavior.

Rule #3: I am not ghost friendly. If you have something going on, and it’s private, just tell me that there’s something you need to deal with. Or if you need to take a break, tell me. Don’t like my writing and want to move on? Tell me! I’ll be fine, I’ve got thick skin, but I have issues with people leaving out of the blue.

Rule #4: Talk to me. Roleplaying is never a one-person show. It’s okay if you only toss out ideas here and there, but suggest something, otherwise it’s just me working.

Rule #5: Have fun!

Pairings (these are both platonic and romantic options):

Barista x customer
Soldier x medic
Detective + assistant
Musician x painter
Reformed bully + former victim
Anxious + outgoing
Sorcerer/sorceress x warrior
Werewolf + vampire

Let me know if you can think of more I might like!

A bit embarrassed about some of these, so it’s in a spoiler
—————
DC
Marvel
Percy Jackson
Chaos Walking
Alex Rider
Maze Runner
Michael Vey
Shannara Chronicles
Star Wars (not the sequels!)
Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia
Cells At Work!
The Librarians

Update: Fandom is only for special cases. I’ll need a writing sample or a plot idea before I accept any more fandom requests.

That should be all. If you read this far, keyword is your favorite hot drink!
i interested in musician x painter and reformed bully x former victim

First of all, Herbal Tea, second, I’m not a big fan of fruit in general, so I’d say most of them

Okay, now that that’s out of the way, I’d be interested in a Star Wars rp, would you be up for it?

First of all, Herbal Tea, second, I’m not a big fan of fruit in general, so I’d say most of them

Okay, now that that’s out of the way, I’d be interested in a Star Wars rp, would you be up for it?
Yes, of course. The prequels or the originals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back