• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Wheres my hoverboard? Cs page

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ayo thanks for making it this far, the bare minimum I need to see to accept a cs will be listed below. Feel free to add more if you like, I'm happy for people to add or make up shit to add to the world or lore but know I might ask for a edit if it breaks or ruins anything.
I'll post my cs when I'm not on a phone.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 yutohase yutohase
=============================
Name:

Appearance: (Picture of some sort would be nice but give a paragraph so we can get a idea... height, hair colour etc)

Skills: (on a board or off it. Be it fighting, having excellent balance or engineering your own parts from scraps and pieces. List what your good at here)

Flaws: (no ones perfect. be it a mental, emotional, physical trauma list it here. Mind you this person is supposed to be a friend with others in the crew so if they are murdering psychopaths they best also be endearing as all hell and never actually enact violence on the main cast unless given a ok by me and other player. -note, you can be called out for violence and other crimes so play your character and flaws accordingly-)

History: (a bit about you, what you rode on before getting your first hover board... Rollerblades, bike, skateboard whatever so long as it didn't hover)
(( its implied the starting characters are friends in some regard be it from family, work, school, same hobbies etc enough so to be invested in a hoverboard crew. Feel free to be vague and edit later, your character also needs to think of a name for said crew to decide upon in game.
The city the rp starts in is bluebay, think new York mixed with L.A on the water with a cyberpunk coat of paint on the buildings))

Best trick/skill: (be it racing any track or specifically downhill, be it vert or street tricks, grinds or big air hell if you can take out five people whilst riding a skateboard list it here and how)

Place holder,

Name: Michael Conny
Goes by Mike or MC

Appearance:
Z8acIr6wMjEe_04Vo2TKAUoOtluKNAOhX_luuFcmiog.jpg
Mike is about 5ft10 with a decent build. Messy hair usually under a bucket hat hiding a green eye. Mike's left eye is missing. Doesn't shave with a razor but will occasionally buzz his beard away.

Skills:
Skateboarding, balance that comes from riding a board with wheels.
Mike's always been decent in a scrap, has won more fights than has lost.
Talking, Mikey may not be the smoothest with his words but he does have a certain charm.

Flaws:
Lost left eye in a fight as a teenager, vision is gone and he refuses to get a cyber eye.
Cocky/competitive, be is skateboarding a drinking contest or a fight Mike finds it hard to back down even when he should.
Low morales/ethics, Mike is not afraid of committing a crime or doing something wrong so long as he can see a immediate benefit from it.

History:
Mike has always lived on the outskirts of BlueBay City. Mike would surely be some sort of junkie or in jail if it wasn't for skateboarding, at around age fourteen Mike jumped into a confrontation to protect a friend which resulted in Mike losing a eye but gaining a reputation as a "beast in a fight"
It took a bit longer than a year for Mike to get used to being a Cyclops, to this day Mike has messed up with his depth perception but these mistakes aren't common unless attempting a long gap or land in a narrow space.

Mike was leaving his part time job at a convience store when his life changed forever, a man he had just served was getting threatened at his car by some hoodlums. A swift kick of his board resulted in a concussion for one hood and the promise of a beating ran them all off.
"You just ran off some Neon skulls like kids... say there young man, that's a antique board you got there... ever rode a board of pure science?"

Best tricks/board skill:
Fliptricks, specifically the "shove-its".
Down hill bombs, racing down steep tracks is Mike's jam.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back