• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Where We All Went Wrong - Tragic Drama/Royalty RP

meepster

The gal haunting your dreams
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

how far i’ll go

lydia the bard

overview.

L
    The country of Narabia has been in a state of hell. Nothing’s been the same since the crown prince, heir to the throne, got either really pissed off or really high and shot his entire family dead two years ago. He himself would never live to reap what he had sown. Some say he committed suicide. Some say he was shot by one of the guards going against protocol. Either way, there was no heir left to the throne, and so with that…the Narabian monarchy crumbled.

He lies in Hell, being eternally tortured for what he had done. But his family enjoys a monotonous, albeit blissful, life up in the heavens above. But they want the truth as much as any dead person murdered by their own family does. And so they try to turn back time, metaphorically speaking, so see what they had done wrong. If they did do anything wrong. And it’s a journey none of them want to take.

This entire RP is essentially “in media res”/a flashback to the lives of the now deceased royals as they walk through their entire lives. I’m open to doing this in chronological order from when the king was crowned to the massacre, or we can do it in a non-linear fashion, whatever everyone wants to do. I’d also love to see some side commentary scenes as well in the afterlife, both silly/SOL and emotional as well. I just got the idea for this after listening to Lydia the Bard’s villain song cover of “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana, highly suggest you check that out!

intro

roles

rules

i swear, i’ll kill any of you,

bring the ivory tower down
shit

genre

drama, tragedy, slice-of-life, historical

status

accepting

spots open

5/6

application-based?

see rules

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
i'd like to reserve the heir role, please!

OOC thread here! Also linking it above as well.

Bump! Still looking for the king, the queen, and the princess (the middle child/only daughter)!

This sounds pretty cool! May I reserve the spot of Princess?

You got it! I DMed you the link and I’ll reserve that for you now.

Bump! Still looking for the King and Queen! If you have another idea for a character, feel free to DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back