• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Where The Rain is Red - Isekai - Accepting

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Where The Rain is Red
Page One, The Beginning

Character Sheet - OOC

╰──╮ ❇ ╭──╯

image3.png

Driving late one night, a group mixed with teenagers and young adults will wreck. A random cloudburst happened and it started raining so hard the road was difficult to see. It happened so fast, nobody had time to react and BAM - straight into a tree. All of the passengers and the driver were knocked out but fortunately none of them were fatally wounded. Life is random, a fun evening with friends can soon turn into disaster within the blink of an eye. Upon waking all of them will notice the vehicle is gone and they're all wearing new clothes, they've been cleaned also; no dirt or mud is on any of them, no blood, nothing. It's as if the wreck itself just never happened and they all somehow ended up in a forest. The flora is red, not green and again suddenly it will start to rain. However, now, this time... the rain is also red. Red flora, red rain, what is this strange place?

Peering out from behind a tree in the distance with be the silhouette of someone or something, watching them. As the group gathers their wits, they look around and begin to notice all of the abnormalities. As the shock resides they will begin to ponder that perhaps they're not on Earth anymore. Perhaps, they got transported to another world? Maybe, they did die?

The clothes the group is wearing is medieval clothing: woollen shirts, with undergarments made of linen. The group will one by one begin to stand and check their body for any signs of injury, but surprisingly nothing will be found. Another will notice that their hair is longer than it was before the incident. They will all wonder, what in the hell is happening?

Out from behind a tree will appear a stereotypical-looking wizard, with a pointed hat, robes and long white beard. "My you're all finally awake, I've been keeping an eye on you ever since you lot wandered into the forest and just suddenly passed out. I usually not dare to enter this forest, if you want to live then we must go, quickly, I couldn't move you all by myself but this forest is dangerous. Follow me if you wish to live."

The group and the wizard will converse before finally, the wizard will show them a path out of the forest and to a small village nearby, just right outside the forest.

"You're lucky the Zozo didn't pick up on your scent or we all could have been as good as dead. They're vicious creatures that suddenly appeared one day, out of that forest, same as you lot did. They've been plaguing the world, attacking villages and people and they reproduce at an astonishing rate. C'mon into the village, you all must be starving." The wizard will show the group around the village, it is quaint, most of the buildings are made of wood and stone. After eating, the wizard will show us to his tower, right outside the village, right on the border of the forest.

The group will explain the situation, confused the wizard will try his best to understand. "Yes, yes, I think I understand what you're trying to say. Basically you've been transported to another world. Hmm, how unfortunate. Must have been how the Zozo appeared, years ago. I must bring you to the emperor immediately. His name is Rox Rothfire, he will most likely be very intrigued to meet you. This is a strange mystery, why does the forest spit out creatures and people from different worlds? Hmm, truly bizarre." The wizard will rub his beard and look up as if to think, "Yes, yes, this will work. We will pack and begin our adventure to the capital tomorrow. Collect your thoughts and take anything laying around you might need. You may call me, Dezmatt. I am a cardinal wizard stationed here on orders on behalf of the emperor." The wizard will turn around and walk towards a room to his study and bring back out an arm full of books. "But before will begin our adventure, I must tell you some things to acquaint you to this new world you've found yourselves in."

And so the wizard will tell us about the world, locations of interest, gods/goddesses and the Zozo. Welcome to the Lore. Here you will learn everything the wizard is going to teach our characters.

Lore

Last edited:
Interesting take on the isekai part

The Zozo don't sound too intimation after reading the intro but I'll check out the lore later on...
So is there room for one more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back