• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings astralis' partner search! ─ ✩ open

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • • my name is peyton! i am twenty-two years old and use any pronouns.
    • my time zone is est - though i’m more active during the later hours of the day.
    • incredibly active ooc! ooc talk is a requirement. silly, i know, but i just can’t write with people i can’t even talk to. i want to be friends with my partners! discord is preferred for ooc talk but not required.
    • ic, however, i can usually squeeze out a reply a week. sometimes more, sometimes less. i have a full time job that leaves me exhausted more days than it doesn’t & sometimes i just don’t have the motivation to whip out a reply. but i will always let you know when it’s going to be longer than expected. and, of course, you can expect the same patience from me - there is never any rush to reply!
    • i am a huge fan of playing multiple characters and i love it when my partners are too. certainly not a requirement but i ask that my partners, at least, are okay with me having some! i like giving my characters friends, enemies, family, etc.
    • third person only. i’ve tried first and simply do not vibe with it.
    • m//, f//, nb/a, and platonic pairings are all preferred to m/f. most - if not all - of my characters are queer, so if we do decide to go the f/m route, keep in mind that my characters may not be cis or heterosexual & please respect that. and while i am a big fan of romance, i am also a big fan of platonic relationships and even rival relationships, etc.
    • ghost friendly! a warning is always appreciated but i get being afraid of hurting feelings. rp should be stress-free! so no worries if you want to drop. :-) if i’ve ghosted you in the past or vise versa, feel free to shoot a message anyway! i don’t hold a grudge and i hope you all don’t, too.

Last edited:
early morning bump so i (hopefully) have messages to wake up to! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back