• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Where the heck is all the Fire Emblem!?!?

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! Chrom-kun here, and man, what happened to all the Fire Emblem RP's around here? Used to be an FE RP made every other day, now I hardly see a glimpse of the spicy brooch (get it?) anywhere. Granted, I don't look very hard....but still! I want to get back into some FE RP's, and I'll need your guys' help to do that! Here is the basic plot I had in mind.

The story takes place around two thousand years after the events of Awakening, on the same continent as the Halidom of Ylisse. However, time takes its toll, and the Halidom is but a shadow of what it once was. A new force had risen up from seemingly nowhere, calling itself the Grivaldi Empire, and now effectively holds dominion over the continent. Ylisse and the Empire have been at odds with each other, but have been able to avoid an all out war. However, tensions are high, and one wrong move could mean total war...

Enter the Gilded Spades, a group of treasure hunters, tomb raiders, and all around adventurers. With so many ruined countries and just ruins in general scattered around the continent, most of them failed Kingdoms who tried to compete with Ylisse and Grivaldi, this group pretty much raids ruins, tombs, and any other old or decrepit places for the treasures they hoard. This time around, they've decided to raid near the ruins of Plegia, and unknowingly recover an important piece of history that will forever change their future...

But yeah, that's basically what I have in mind for it. A group of treasure hunters who get caught in an odd side of the conflict that will erupt. It consists of any and all kinds of people, and may or may not have their troubles with the law too. I am open to all ideas however, so if you think you've got something that could make the plot or just the general RP more interesting, then I want to hear it! Please let me know if this interests you too, either via P.M or on this thread. I would need, at the very least, four people to display interest before I can develop a character sheet!

Link to CS: Fandom - Fire Emblem: Can You Dig It? - Characters

Link to OOC: Fandom - Fire Emblem: Can You Dig It? - OOC

Last edited:
I'm interested! But I'm curious though? Will we use canon classes from the games or can we make our own classes within reason? Like for instance instead of a dancer can we make bards who uses staves instead of swords?

Bornlucky Bornlucky
Yuuuuup. At least the characters that come in at the beginning are. There will characters outside the Spades who want to join and the like, I'm sure.

Love those games. I have only played awakening so I might not know everything. But yes , I am interested

theunderwolf theunderwolf

As I said before, you can create your own little custom class if you so wish, but keep it reasonable. I of course reserve the right to ask you to change anything that might seem overpowering.

As I said before, you can create your own little custom class if you so wish, but keep it reasonable. I of course reserve the right to ask you to change anything that might seem overpowering.
I was actually wondering more along the lines of plans which I realize now I... kinda phrased really wrong. Im trying to figure out what to play and Idk what anyone else is planning.

Well I'm planning on making a staff wielder so we have a healer early on, I might also give them a bow or anima magic as well so we can be more well rounded

Looked at my old FE awakening game and I just realized how much I miss of it. My chrom and robin in that game is super over powered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back