• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Old

Characters
Here
Other
Here

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul
tumblr_mbri3yOfD31ra6x4ko1_500.gif

Welcome to Talon’s Cross! As your faithful tour guide, feel free to ask any and all questions that come to mind. I’m always here to help, always….

I can’t wait to see everyone’s characters/concepts. Is most feel bad for the things that they’ll have to go through. 😈

hello! jumping in with one of my absolute favorite babies

Good morning everyone! I have work today so I’ll be on and off throughout the day.

OH MY GOD. How did y’all find those awesome templates? Send me the link!

No! Just make sure to keep the credit that’s inserted into the code, showing that she’s the owner and creator.

*slight cringe-ish trigger at the no*
Sounds good. Thought it was a custom request, that’s why.

Can’t figure out how to c&p the code, but I’ll try to later lol

hey u lovely people. i'd absolutely love to be a part of this but i worry that w my busy life i won't be able to meet the 1-2x/weekly posting requirements! and i don't want to be someone that the group is constantly waiting on - def have been that person before and i hate doing that to ppl! so if i apply it'll be kind of last minute and i'll do my best to not let anyone down lol

hey u lovely people. i'd absolutely love to be a part of this but i worry that w my busy life i won't be able to meet the 1-2x/weekly posting requirements! and i don't want to be someone that the group is constantly waiting on - def have been that person before and i hate doing that to ppl! so if i apply it'll be kind of last minute and i'll do my best to not let anyone down lol
Don’t worry too much. I’m glad that you’re telling me in advance. And that’s the thing about horror rps, there’s always a chance that something…drastic may happen to a character that requires them to disppear. 👀

honestly part of me wants to revamp heritage and call it a day 🥴 need to get bro’s cs finished and stored away

erzulie refusing to make a mobile friendly version of the interest check meant i couldn’t be here HOURS AGO when i wanted to smh
now that i finally have my laptop here i am
it remains to be seen whether or not i make a character

erzulie refusing to make a mobile friendly version of the interest check meant i couldn’t be here HOURS AGO when i wanted to smh
now that i finally have my laptop here i am
it remains to be seen whether or not i make a character
Now you said that I wanted you here? 🤨

this looks so fun!!! i absolutely love a good mystery :ghostuvu:

i'll get started on a CS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back