• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ

erzulie

๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž

• intro

Watchin Me

Rockwell

overview.

T
    he arch above welcomes visitors in all of its chipped and splintered glory. The construct is of old wood and polished iron. It has clearly stood tall for many years, perhaps as long as the town's founding. There is clearly a history to tell, one of how the wood bore deep scratches yet the metal, while slightly bent, was polished to perfection. Either way it speaks of an old time charm, away from the noisy and sometimes complicated ways of the modern world.

Something seems to call from within, stirring a feeling of intrigue and wonder deep within the chest. It tugs like a skilled fisherman, urging those outside to come forward. A car slowly moves forward and the group is suddenly silent, anticipation suddenly stealing the words from them. A strange feeling comes with the passing of the arch.

The road is dirt and there are only woods on either side of the vehicle. From within the darkness behind the trees, the shadows follow them at a steady pace. For a split second they take form. Is that laughter or a trick of the wind?

It takes a little while to reach the town and when the sight finally reaches excited eyes, the excited chatter begins. Talonโ€™s Cross is every bit of a small, hidden gem. Citizens peer at the new vehicle curiously, a group of children stare at the car with smiles on their faces.

a sense of wanting to stay for as long as possible surrounds the group.

๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐€๐‹๐Ž๐โ€™๐’ ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’
    ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–

intro

lore

rules

Wtcg​

genre

horror, drama, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

lore

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

forest fire

๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
this is soooo cool omg

green-lightning

๐•ซ๐•’๐•ก๐•ค-๐•’-๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜-๐•ฃ๐•–๐••-๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•๐•–
omg

erzulie

๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž
Hello everyone! Are yโ€™all ready for some creepy happenings and horror? ๐Ÿ˜

erzulie

Excellent excellent, Iโ€™ll have the ooc up soon. I also wanna let yโ€™all know that I wonโ€™t be taking any of the roles! Instead Iโ€™ll be playing the part of the unreliable narrator and guide!

erzulie

What are the different roles?
Roles as in one of the college students! Youโ€™re free to base them off an archetype if youโ€™d like. I wanted to give those that apply the chance to get creative with their characters so there arenโ€™t set roles like jock, nerd, ect ect

meepster

The gal haunting your dreams
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hmmmโ€ฆIโ€˜ll probs do the cheerleader/alpha b*tch/popular girl type

meepster

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Also..uhโ€ฆwhere is the character sheet? I canโ€™t seem to find it.

erzulie

Also..uhโ€ฆwhere is the character sheet? I canโ€™t seem to find it.
I havenโ€™t posted it yet! Once I have everything up, Iโ€™ll give yโ€™all a link and also add it to the code above.

erzulie

The ooc and cs are up!

demonology

๐™๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™จ'๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง
AHHH YAGA Iโ€™m glad this is back ((((:<

erzulie

meepster

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Maybe I should post this in OOC, but I had a question about my OC:

Can I do a character that went to Columbia, but was middle/high school friends with the (majority) of the rest of the cast, saw them on weekends and breaks, etc? Itโ€™s just that as someone who has a friend who goes to Columbia and has been there, etc, Columbia just fits more of her vibe.

erzulie

Maybe I should post this in OOC, but I had a question about my OC:

Can I do a character that went to Columbia, but was middle/high school friends with the (majority) of the rest of the cast, saw them on weekends and breaks, etc? Itโ€™s just that as someone who has a friend who goes to Columbia and has been there, etc, Columbia just fits more of her vibe.
Yes thatโ€™s fine! Since the group dynamic will be explored more once the characters are chosen, you have some wiggle room. And yeah, you can post question that you have in the ooc.

aeneas .

๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
2ee470009ec2aa233caeafb5c141d8b3.jpg
I AM EATING THIS UP. I LOVE !!!!

lisbeth

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ โ € ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด โ € ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ โ € ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
she's fooking done it again

erzulie

Indeed, I done did it again. ๐Ÿ˜

erzulie

Bump!

dreamglow

๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜
Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 8.06.50 PM.png

here you go are you happy

Users who are viewing this thread