• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Old

Characters
Here
Other
Here
decided to give a v old character a fresh coat of paint as I love her very dearly. for now its v wip, I'll get a code and such up soon.
PLSSS YOU'RE A LEGEND I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THIS SPECIFIC FC FOR SUCH A LONG TIME I!! LOVE MIA GOTH!!!!

PLSSS YOU'RE A LEGEND I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THIS SPECIFIC FC FOR SUCH A LONG TIME I!! LOVE MIA GOTH!!!!
such an underrated fc. after watching X I knew she would come into play once I had the right character.

d997165be82f542fac6d0b322e3dd9a2.jpg

very late to ooc party but chester's cs just dropped (minus his history because yes)
and all these characters have my heart fr ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

wide awake three hours before i gotta be cos somebody dared to text me early in the morning and my terrifying text notif sound gave me a start. boy I sure hope this isnโ€™t an omen for how the rest of my dayโ€™s gonna be ๐Ÿ™ƒ

wide awake three hours before i gotta be cos somebody dared to text me early in the morning and my terrifying text notif sound gave me a start. boy I sure hope this isnโ€™t an omen for how the rest of my dayโ€™s gonna be ๐Ÿ™ƒ
I would say that it wonโ€™t be bad but I wonโ€™t jinx it-

very late to ooc party but chester's cs just dropped (minus his history because yes)
and all these characters have my heart fr ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
he's LOVELY i love these types of characters ๐Ÿฅบ
that's- sucKS as a way to wake up:( good luck

he's just a bastard rat man who loves hates affection from his friends โ™ฅ๏ธ
lmaooo i love him already :ghostuvu:
yikes :( good luck w the rest of your day

wow imagine not speaking in the ooc until it's almost the deadlineโ€”i'd never do that แต•ฬˆ

everyone's characters r as pretty as a picture!!! zulie's rp ideas bringing the best out of everybody; i'm so obsessed PLEASE

technically i could post andy rn but my perfectionist ass is updating the whole cs and making sure everything is accurate to the 80s aihodagsiduias. so until then have another gif of her cause i'm like a jehovah's witness except instead of jesus i go around asking people if they've seen rooney mara in the girl with the dragon tattoo เฒ‡

34605204e3290985c12158b635f2cfa8fe81fe16.gifv

wow imagine not speaking in the ooc until it's almost the deadlineโ€”i'd never do that แต•ฬˆ

everyone's characters r as pretty as a picture!!! zulie's rp ideas bringing the best out of everybody; i'm so obsessed PLEASE

technically i could post andy rn but my perfectionist ass is updating the whole cs and making sure everything is accurate to the 80s aihodagsiduias. so until then have another gif of her cause i'm like a jehovah's witness except instead of jesus i go around asking people if they've seen rooney mara in the girl with the dragon tattoo เฒ‡

the girl with the dragon tattoo ALWAYS reminds me why i'm bisexual tyvm....

so excited to see her completed (also i love that we reused chars from the same rp)

the characters are immaculate so far. I will hopefully whip up tiffโ€™s cs tonight after work!!

Yโ€™all fr gonna make choosing hard for meee. The libra in me is trembling. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

im trying to make my CS look prettier but by god i cannot figure out how to work codes

E0VQHN-XEAUEC_6

im trying to make my CS look prettier but by god i cannot figure out how to work codes

E0VQHN-XEAUEC_6
you gotta rely on the ctrl + f feature a lot plus constantly switching back and forth between preview mode and edit mode to make sure you didnโ€™t completely mangle the code ๐Ÿ˜ญ

E0VQHN-XEAUEC_6
literally, it is so meticulous and tedious but we do it for the โœจ aesthetic โœจ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back