• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Old

Characters
Here
Other
Here
so enjoy a mostly finished (albeit rushed cause work tomoz hehe) cs for tiff. just need to do her history and maybe edit/fine-tune some things. let me know what y'all think.

so enjoy a mostly finished (albeit rushed cause work tomoz hehe) cs for tiff. just need to do her history and maybe edit/fine-tune some things. let me know what y'all think.
i think sheโ€™s very cute!

Eeek, itโ€™s almost that time people! Before I send out the invites later, Iโ€™d just like to say that I loved every single one of these characters. Yโ€™all are really making choosing the cast hard for me. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

absolutely love her ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’œ
Eeek, itโ€™s almost that time people! Before I send out the invites later, Iโ€™d just like to say that I loved every single one of these characters. Yโ€™all are really making choosing the cast hard for me. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
fingers crossed lmao๐Ÿ’ž

Animated GIF

me rn trying to finish this cs in time
literally me too lmaooo

queen lizzie didnโ€™t die for me to fail now!!!!! itโ€™s like her ghost is peering over my shoulder and occasionally smacking me over the back of the head

Everyone's characters look amazing!! I've loved reading all the cs's, you all are such great writers
Eli is done !

seeing everybody edit/submitting their ocs at once is so funny itโ€™s like. literally how i procrastinated my theses until like 10pm and then submit it at 10:59 (the deadline is 11)

I'm LOVING seeing the sheets come in ! everything looks so stunning, I'm consuming the writing

lord have merthy my submission is done. was gonna elaborate a bit more on his backstory but i'm dead tired and can't put my thoughts into writing rn.

histories are my greatest weakness but chester is finally finished. might add some headcanons if i'm feeling saucy but for now the rat man is finally complete.

And thatโ€™s a wrap people! I wanna thank everyone who applied for this, first of all. I genuinely enjoyed reading all of the character sheets but sadly I couldnโ€™t pick everyone ๐Ÿ˜ญ. The decision was tough most definitely. And while some werenโ€™t able to get a chance to be apart of this rp, thereโ€™s also more on the future. ๐Ÿ‘€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back