• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital where the art comes to die (+ requests?)

macrombie

redemption
hey yall i just draw sometimes yeet

(edit: am also currently accepting requests!, see here)

eelie.png

adultcass.png

blakey.png

r1GLuLk.jpg

w6nHGYR.jpg

Last edited:
this is a friend's son, i drew him for her but i can only draw pretty bishounens so i failed ; v ;

vincent.png

Last edited:
Macrombie, what software and drawing platform do you use for these digital artworks? And would you recommend it to me?

Also, good work.

Macrombie, what software and drawing platform do you use for these digital artworks? And would you recommend it to me?

Also, good work.
i use paint tool sai and firealpaca, but mostly sai (alpaca for when i feel like messing around with animatics)

paint tool sai is great, my only issue would be the lack of features of more commonly avaliable photoshop-py stuffs

do you mean tablet by 'drawing platform'? or is that just a general termin??? i draw via computer and the ctl 472 wacom tablet (not an intuos but it was cheap and stuff >v>b )

and thanks! style wise im kinda inconsistent rn but hopefully thatll change

IDK how he looks IRL but my god that is a gorge picture on his own!!! <3

not technically digital art but i decided i want the world to envy my sneakers' fresh new paint job B)

sell em as expensive as they sell yeezys once i die plox thank

(irrelevant info but i also wrote a loki quote on the side bc im an edgy thot)

78bede5c-72e8-4d40-9ce8-dbd35a384841.png

not technically digital art but i decided i want the world to envy my sneakers' fresh new paint job B)

sell em as expensive as they sell yeezys once i die plox thank

(irrelevant info but i also wrote a loki quote on the side bc im an edgy thot)

78bede5c-72e8-4d40-9ce8-dbd35a384841.png

loki is a babe tbh

so this is betelgeuse, a character of mine who i really pity bc unlike his sort of an asshole brother he has always been a gud boi and deserved none of what i put him through and yet i gave him a bad ending so i compensate by loving him lots

that probably makes no sense but whatever

i also wasted too long on that sea only for it to... just not be there... in the end product

S C R E E C H I N G

bette.png

unknown.png

and here is a quick doodle of self i decided to do just now bc im lame

and as a weird edit note: i think one of my biggest issues is a lack of art style- yadayadayada youll find it one day says everyone, but i want to at least have something going for me and i really have no fucking clue how to draw in only one way and idk what to do about it, does anyone have any ideas????

it's almost like the more i draw the less i know h o w i want to do it, and the more i draw the more i lose the inspirations that were in my art and i really dont hekkin know an y m o re

its an edit tangent bc idc how to be coherent the first time around heh

not that it changes with editing

uwu.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back