• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Where Species Collide~ INTEREST THREAD

I just joined the site today but I would be totally down to hop in!

Would mermaids be acceptable (if they have a human form)?

Just a question, but are sirens allowed? Just like the user said above me, in human form? I’m not entirely sure.

If somebody wants to lead it maybe. But they'd probably have to come up with a cohesive plan and plot as we don't really know what Peculiar3 was planning.
They'd also need to organize the RP as this was supposed to be a school so i'm assuming things like classes.

Any chance of salvaging it without Peculiar3 Peculiar3 ?
I'd be down to continue this somewhere else.

If somebody wants to lead it maybe. But they'd probably have to come up with a cohesive plan and plot as we don't really know what Peculiar3 was planning.
They'd also need to organize the RP as this was supposed to be a school so i'm assuming things like classes.
I'd also be willing to host this rp, but I am a very new member of this site so I am not familiar at all with how things work. That being said, it might be better for someone else to do it--but if nobody wants to, I can try. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back