• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Where Species Collide~ INTEREST THREAD

Peculiar3

Where my demons hide
Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Fairies… They’re all real. All are forced to blend in amongst other humans, but that doesn’t mean they hang around them. No, all supernatural beings go the same high schools together, despite any rivalries between species. These places of learning are the only place where every species can get along and be peaceful with each other.​

I’ll make a lore later, this is just the basic idea.​

Your characters can be any supernatural being, just have it approved by me first please!​

This is just an interest thread so let me know if you are interested!​

ONLY JOIN IF:​

You are planning on staying for a LONGTERM RP​

You can post at least ONCE a day​

You cant post at least two full paragraphs with each post​

Interested. Have an idea for a character I want to do so, all is well.

im down

just one question, can i use a race i made

there some where between dragons, demons, humans and monster

if you need to know more i can send you a image and some info on them

if i can't use the race i made

would it be ok if i classify them as a demon/monster?

im down

just one question, can i use a race i made

there some where between dragons, demons, humans and monster

if you need to know more i can send you a image and some info on them

if i can't use the race i made

would it be ok if i classify them as a demon/monster?
This is totally fine just make sure to leave a brief description of their species k?

Does the school do sports or clubs? Cheerleading, Football, Basketball, idk maybe a drama club or chess club just to name examples.
edit: I also realized I forgot to fill out my character's personality. Can I do that real quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back