• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Where should I post to recruit co-GMs for a group roleplay?

bastion

just a little guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking to find some people to create a group with. I have the basic idea, but I'm leaving a lot of it blank, so to speak, because I'm looking to create a world and story with a co-GM or several.

Where should I post an advert for recruiting people to collaborate on creating a group with?

I think, since you’ve posted a request in the Group Interest Check forum and posted a few discussion threads, it may be a matter of waiting to see if there’s any interested members who would like to join in accomplishing what you’re seeking to create.

I think, since you’ve posted a request in the Group Interest Check forum and posted a few discussion threads, it may be a matter of waiting to see if there’s any interested members who would like to join in accomplishing what you’re seeking to create.
Mmm, alright. I was worried the Group Interest Check might have been the wrong place to actually post it since it's about finding people to make a group rather than participants (which I only just thought of tonight.)

Last edited:
It's still going to be a group rp in the end if you find people to help GM it, as far as I understood. So Group Interest Checks seems appropriate.

It's still going to be a group rp in the end if you find people to help GM it, as far as I understood. So Group Interest Checks seems appropriate.
Alright, thank you for the assistance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back