• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dead

xAlter

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif

There was a time before Ruby Rose, before Beacon Academy, before everything that we know.

“Legend states that mankind was born from dust into a hostile world, forced to battle for survival against soulless creatures of darkness known as the Grimm. However, man discovered a power that would help them combat the forces of darkness; they named their newly discovered power, Dust, after that from which they were formed. Armed with Dust, described as "Nature's Wrath", mankind was able to turn the tide against the Grimm.”

This was a time of chaotic conflict between kingdoms, between human and Grimm, from which the legends passed down were real. Stories and legends, myths and tall tales, they must come from somewhere, and each has a sliver of truth. In these truths we can glean our own history, our own story of greatness. We didn't know anything about our own world, our own future, or how these tales would impact future generations.

We are the ones who lived through these events. We are the ones who safeguarded our newly born world. We are the whole in which our remnants came from, we are the first huntsmen of Remnant, and this is our tale.

Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
CS: Fandom - Where Remnants Come From CS Page

Attachments

• 1537472337420.png
    1537472337420.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Awesome! We have enough for me to go ahead and make the CS thread!

hey! i gotta question,, what exactly is the age range for our characters?? just wanna make sure ^-^

Age range is 17 to early 30s! This is before established Academies and such, so "Huntsman" are literally just the ones who can fight Grimm!

Hey, question: so what level of technology do you have in mind, for this time period? Would they still have some level of mech-shift weaponry, or would we just have more simple, non-machine type weapons? I mean, I imagine that they wouldn't be as developed, but what level would you like?

Mech shift weapons are around, but not to the level of canon RWBY. Think bloodborne esque. Most of the time, its either a close range weapon or a gun.

Color me interested mate.

I'm planning to make a character who came from a tribe and just migrated to help out with clearing some of the Grimm if that's cool with you?

Hey there stranger I've never met before and totally isn't possibly waiting on me to post somewhere else! I wanted to ask a bit more about the state of the world here.

Do the four kingdoms proper exist at this point? Are they concentrated in one place or are looser assortments of towns and villages? Are there only four kingdoms or are there more trying to grow?

Hey there stranger I've never met before and totally isn't possibly waiting on me to post somewhere else! I wanted to ask a bit more about the state of the world here.

Do the four kingdoms proper exist at this point? Are they concentrated in one place or are looser assortments of towns and villages? Are there only four kingdoms or are there more trying to grow?

Leave.

Besides that, the kingdoms are more of conglomerations of smaller settlements. They're unified villages rather than a single, larger existence. They're four major ones, the ones we know, and then individual smaller ones, who are all custom and will have relevance to the plot.

Leave.

Besides that, the kingdoms are more of conglomerations of smaller settlements. They're unified villages rather than a single, larger existence. They're four major ones, the ones we know, and then individual smaller ones, who are all custom and will have relevance to the plot.
Conglomeration is a nice word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back