• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Where have all the Vampires gone??

What characters invloved

• Humans & Vampires

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Humans & Vampires & Werewolves

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Humans & Vampires & Werewolves & Hunters

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Humans & Vampires & Hunters

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Vampires

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CagedBirdy

Just a birdy
Good evening, I have been really wanting to do a realistic/modern rp with vampires and/or werewolves. I want it where vampires own a club and hold special parties for humans as a recruitment process and/ or snack. Full moons are the only time these parties are allowed, meaning for 3 nights they party, drink and recruit. Haven't truly thought of an excellent plot idea, but that is what I have so far. You can help and bounce ideas off with me as well. Either be set as high school, or college, or away from a school setting. But I will figure it out at some point.

Please vote in the poll of ideas.

Last edited:
Awesome!!! That would be cool to get people in it. Any ideas you have?

I've been thinking about it trying to come up with ideas. Here are some thoughts:

It could take place in a world much like our own expect all the things that go bump in the night [aka Vampires,Werewolves, Hunters, etc.] are real. I mean, those stories have to come from somewhere, right? Anyways, there existence has been under suspicion for awhile until recently. The Alpha of a local pack revels themselves along with an Elder Vampire. They are people that are trusted in the community; firefighters, police men, etc. That was a tactical play. They want humans to believe that they are not the blood thirsty creatures that media has made them out to be. Some vampires/werewolves are for this idea, others disagree. Hundreds of people come forward to begged to be changed. At first, it was a free for all, but as more and more people started to abuse that power regulations started to come into play. During the Full Moon is when recruitment for either species can be done. Anyone changed outside of that time frame is eliminated by the new government organization comprised of Hunters.

Something is going wrong though. There is either a vampire/human/hunter/werewolf trying to make a hybrid of each species and all the failed experiments are getting set loose on the city/town. A team of people have to work together to hunt down the beasts and then person trying to create them.

So yeahhhhh...:grinningteeth:

I've been thinking about it trying to come up with ideas. Here are some thoughts:

It could take place in a world much like our own expect all the things that go bump in the night [aka Vampires,Werewolves, Hunters, etc.] are real. I mean, those stories have to come from somewhere, right? Anyways, there existence has been under suspicion for awhile until recently. The Alpha of a local pack revels themselves along with an Elder Vampire. They are people that are trusted in the community; firefighters, police men, etc. That was a tactical play. They want humans to believe that they are not the blood thirsty creatures that media has made them out to be. Some vampires/werewolves are for this idea, others disagree. Hundreds of people come forward to begged to be changed. At first, it was a free for all, but as more and more people started to abuse that power regulations started to come into play. During the Full Moon is when recruitment for either species can be done. Anyone changed outside of that time frame is eliminated by the new government organization comprised of Hunters.

Something is going wrong though. There is either a vampire/human/hunter/werewolf trying to make a hybrid of each species and all the failed experiments are getting set loose on the city/town. A team of people have to work together to hunt down the beasts and then person trying to create them.

So yeahhhhh...:grinningteeth:
I love it!

I can start working on the forum and associated pages. And Thisle could be co-run it if she would like.

someone said werwolves and vampires?

Ummmm...I have not heard back from CagedBirdy CagedBirdy and it appears that they have not been on since Jan. 1st. I am very new to this site. Do I wait to hear back from them or try and do it...? Any advice?

Hey everyone, I am sorry but I started a new semester in college. Taking Quantative Analysis and Calculus and I was slammed with homework in the first week. But we are working on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back