Other Where does someone find a good FC?

Kazig

Roleplay Type(s)
I'm fairly new to the site and have recently joined an RP the asks you to use an FC for your character. Is there a place I'm supposed to look or does anything go?

Well it depends on what kind and individual GM preference.

What exactly is the thread owner looking for? Do they say if they’re looking for a specific style?

For general reference Face Claims can be either illustrated or real images and further sub divided by public domain and free style.

Free Style Face ClaimsSo if the individual in question doesn’t care if the images they used are copy righted or not they will let you pick anything as long as it fits the requested style.

Illustrated
I recommend zerochan.net , Pinterest, or Deviantart to search.

*tip* ask if the GM wants only anime style or any illustrated image.

Real Images
I recommend modelmayhem, lookbook.nu, or googling tumblr face claim directories.

*Again ask if there is a list of face claims that are already being used / the GM would prefer you use*

Public Domain Face Claims
Sometimes people would prefer their partners not use images that are copyrighted or depict real live people.

So if this is an issue I recommend the following

Illustrated
- dollsites. Specifically dolldivine.com , azaleasdolls.com
- have someone draw your character (ask in the art section of the OOC of the RP)

Real Images
You want to look up public domain images
- pexels.com , pixabay.com
- flicker.com/creativecommons

Personally, I recommend ArtStation. It's Deviantart, but for professional grade art. Lot of people who work on video games or do art for MtG post their art there. Probably one of the best sites I've been able to find.

I'm fairly new to the site and have recently joined an RP the asks you to use an FC for your character. Is there a place I'm supposed to look or does anything go?
It depends on the thread. You can use realistic, anime, etc. Just check the rules of the thread and if not made clear, take a peek at othet characters to get an ides on what theyre using or ask the thread creator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back