• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed where do i put the codes??

crowcryptid

featherbrained
sorry if this is a silly question - i would joke that it's my age catching up to me like i'd say with the kids at home, but i'll admit that i'm just 20; nevertheless, i do feel like a grandpa squinting at a computer screen trying to figure out what goes where... anywho, i'm not sure what these codes were called... i know when i used to rp in feralfront, they'd be called "fancyposts", so i guess those for those who may be familiar with the term?? but is there a method to have them be pre-set for posts?? or would you have to copy and paste the code each time you use them in the forums? i hope i've explained that clearly, but if any part of that was confusing, please do let me know!

thank you for your time!

What are post macros and how do I used them?
Post macros let you store "macros" that you can insert into a post. You can create and edit your post macros here. Once you have created a post macro, while under the RTE (rich text editor) click the icon and select which macro you want to use. You can read more here.
You can set them in post macros: https://www.rpnation.com/account/macros/active/

to paste them in a post, just click on the icon for a dropdown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back