Experiences Where did you roleplay before you came to RPNation?

because when i did, i’d just find some creepy kids or some 4 year olds fighting on every server

YESSSSS
I’ve played for 2-4 years lmao
I’ve found my pack

I’ve been playing since i was 11 lol

My first roleplay experiences were on ROBLOX, but eventually, I started roleplaying with a group from there on Skype. During that time, I started giving forums a try. Eventually, our Skype group moved to Discord as it was starting to become a more well-known platform. I found a new forum a few months after that in the middle of 2018, and I have been roleplaying there and on Discord since. I haven't... exactly done anything on RPNation aside from talk like this yet, but maybe I will branch out sometime.

So I first started out on the good ol' forums of Moshi Monsters when I was probably 10-11, then branched out to Horseland (if you were a OG HL member please dm me, we have a discord set up for vets if you wanna join!! We all miss HL even if it was a mess lol. Then I moved onto FeralFront which I was on and off of, then returned this year to find it had be archived which was sad to say the least. I also used to role-play on some random webs/wix four websites (no clue how I found them), and started doing some longer more offical stuff in my mid-late teens on amino. I now mainly write novels/fanfic and role-play on Discord with friends I've known for years.

Two places and I know their cringe: Instagram and Roblox

I used to role0lay on many platforms, I'm a biy roleplayer but I haven't done it ina while. My first experience roleplaying were on roblox, then I discovered Amino, started there, then I finally decided to use Discord, and if I hadn't, then I wouldn't have met wonderful people from the Gacha community. They've introduced me to a few roleplaying sites as well.

Formally, I started on chickensmoothie. I also was on the episode forums (stop judging me), shanniiwrites, and discord

I started in the back room of a game shop XD Larping, CCGs, board games, and so on. It closed and was told about Gaia a few years back. (wasn't a fan) I've done one or two on discord but those don't seem to last and quickly fell flat. Now I'm here and LOVING IT! I wouldn't mind having a few other platforms under my belt just in case.

I originally started roleplaying about 12 and a half years ago (man am I really showing my age?) on a kingdom heart fansite called Khinsider. It's still up and running, but the roleplaying section is a graveyard. I eventually went to other forums: Final Fantasy Forums, but I made a real footprint on Roleplayerguild, which I still write on, but I also adore RPN. I tried other sites -- some that I can't mention due to their adult nature, but yeah. πŸ˜‚

To be honest, this is a hobby I enjoy way too much to give up. So I can see myself doing this for as long as I am able and I'm thankful for RPN for being an active site that allows me to fulfill those desires.

I started out on this mobile game called Survival Craft, that’s what really made me love rp and I went to Wolfplay and would use other platforms and websites but it was mainly Wolfplay until it started to die off and eventually I came across this website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back