Experiences Where did you roleplay before you came to RPNation?

IMVU but I got so into it and made Facebooks and Instagrams for the characters I really liked.

I was truly cringeworthy

Used to be fairly active on a warrior cats rp forum till it gradually went downhill and got flooded with so many fandoms its not really a warrior cats forum anymore. not that I have a problem with it, only issue I have is issues with the descriptions of certain clans.

UGO (from 2003) and then my own forum which has sadly quietened down a lot over the last few years.

gaiaonline, briefly twitter, then back to gaia on and off. aaaalmost started rping on flightrising, but i never took the leap.

I was first introduced to roleplaying on this kids programming website called Scratch, that was back in 2010. I tried out Quotev for a bit after that, then eventually came here.

I was introduced to RPing through the AOL chatrooms. Those were wild! I loved them but I was also like 13 and probably giving out too much information to strangers lol.

AOL chatrooms -> AIM -> Long stretch of nothing but fan fiction writing -> Tumblr -> RPnation!

Uh let's see..Chatango was first, gaiaonline, then there was IMVU, then this site MyCandyLove where i met like my best roleplay friends ever, then I hosted my own little forum galled Roleplay Galore for awhile, then from there jcink rpgs, and now here I am.

I started role playing in 2006 on Quizilla Forums. When it was discontinued I switched to Scribbl.us but that website died quickly. Then I moved to RolePlayersGuild, though that site is basically vacant now. Then I found this wonderful site! 

A forum on Topix called 'The Video Games forum', was on it for a good year before it died - and truthfully, I kinda miss it.

When I was younger (nine or ten) I RPed on Movie Star Planet, yes I know cringe. Then I moved onto RPF, Role Playing Forums then after a few issues regarding the site I moved on to here.

LONG STORY SHORT.

i started roleplay when I was 5, I had club penguin and I liked roleplay. Then I diescovered something called Massivecraft.com on Minecraft, then I visited there site and they had forum Roleplays. Then I discovered RpNation by searching roleplay forums in google.

I got my start long before most of y'all. I started online RPing in 1997 on boards like Ethereal Realms and WBS.  Most recently I escaped from Gaia. I'm still semi there, but... eh.  

Am I the only one who RP on Myspace back in the day?? myspace ver. 1 started I think in '05 it died around '08 or '09 I haven't found a site since that I liked. Trying out this site, seems to be active I prefer group RP in fantasy, not 1x1.

I started on Neopets but the roleplays would always get moved to instant messaging or emails if we liked each other enough. Lol I hopped from rp site to rp site since then.

Warriorcats. I logged in a few days ago to see how cringey I was when I was 12. My name was Blackmoon and I prided myself on being well know I'm the forums lmao. I really hate the old me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually with friends I've met through my time on forums, 8-7 years ago, nothing specific, really.

Final Fantasy (blahh) and Rohan

And Rift, WoW, Aion, Perfect World, Diablo (hated it), Requiem, EuDemons, Silk Road, Tera O., etc.

As far as this sort of role playing... I haven't done that since I 13.

I started roleplaying on Fanfiction, but never really got into it until I started on this app called Geeking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back