• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Where can I post a character sheet just for my own use later?

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. What I have to ask is a bit too complicated to summarize in one sentence so I will flesh out what the question in the title means.

Basically, I am wondering if there is a good and appropriate place to just post something like a character sheet I have been working on to my profile for later use. I also don't want it to be posted on my status, just like a separate place. I'm assuming you can't make a private thread, so is there a certain thread or forum I can post the rough draft of my CS to so I can go back on my profile and look at it/edit it later? I was thinking of making a thread in the Extra Pages section but I wanted to get confirmation if it would be an appropriate place to post it or not, since I know it's a thread but it's not really something people are gonna talking or roleplaying on, just a little thing for me ya know?

Hopefully this all makes sense and that there is a way I can post a rough draft of something I am writing on my profile, but not as my status or under my About Me section. Hopefully someone can answer this question lol

You actually can make a private thread! ^;3^ My Private Workshop is a place where anything you post there can only be seen by yourself and the site staff (and we don't snoop without cause). (There's also a thing called thread collaboration where you can invite another user onto the thread, and then they can see that one thread, but that's not what you're looking for here.)

If you wanted it posted publicly, for others to see and/or comment on, you could also try the Character Feedback section, but it sounds to me like the Private Workshop is what you're looking for.

Hi. What I have to ask is a bit too complicated to summarize in one sentence so I will flesh out what the question in the title means.

Basically, I am wondering if there is a good and appropriate place to just post something like a character sheet I have been working on to my profile for later use. I also don't want it to be posted on my status, just like a separate place. I'm assuming you can't make a private thread, so is there a certain thread or forum I can post the rough draft of my CS to so I can go back on my profile and look at it/edit it later? I was thinking of making a thread in the Extra Pages section but I wanted to get confirmation if it would be an appropriate place to post it or not, since I know it's a thread but it's not really something people are gonna talking or roleplaying on, just a little thing for me ya know?

Hopefully this all makes sense and that there is a way I can post a rough draft of something I am writing on my profile, but not as my status or under my About Me section. Hopefully someone can answer this question lol

You can absolutely make a private thread!

And if you want to make it public, there's also this area: Character Feedback

You actually can make a private thread! ^;3^ My Private Workshop is a place where anything you post there can only be seen by yourself and the site staff (and we don't snoop without cause). (There's also a thing called thread collaboration where you can invite another user onto the thread, and then they can see that one thread, but that's not what you're looking for here.)

If you wanted it posted publicly, for others to see and/or comment on, you could also try the Character Feedback section, but it sounds to me like the Private Workshop is what you're looking for.

Wowwowowowowowowowowowowwow ninja'd.

Oh wow! Hey thank you so much for the quick and helpful response! Appreciate it! You have a nice rest of your day or night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back