• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ โ€” m//

Next Door Hustler

Lucky Member

thediv.png

โ€” possible themes

hardship, freedom, sacrifice, dystopia, divided society, advanced or regressive technology, loyalty and betrayal, brothers in arms, enemies to lovers, circumstantial allies, priviledged and oppressed, underground resistance, questionable morality, tough decisions, fighting for beliefs, finding hope and purpose

[I might be open to including elements like: historical, super abilities, mechs, supernatural, monsters, cyberpunk, and other]

โ€” the story and characters

Usually I come up with a story I want to explore using a specific character. This time I have two characters I want to develop but no plot as of yet. One of them will be an enforcer of the new laws, the other will be an aspiring leader of the underground resistance. I could use one or both for our roleplay.

Your character could be working with one of them, for the opposition, or he could even be a citizen secretly supporting the resistance. He could be romantically involved with one or both of them if you're interested in a love triangle.

I'm open to your ideas, whether they will focus more on action, romance, or drama.

โ€” I'm looking for

โ€ข experienced writers (20+)
โ€ข strong characterization and sense of authenticity when portraying a manly, mature man
โ€ข lazy lit, quality over quantity
โ€ข good communication in a lax atmosphere
โ€ข organic mxm romance or platonic bromance

* Please tell me about your character and your story ideas once you PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back