• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom When worlds collide

Yea, one-liners aren’t really fun to receive.
I'm fine with them if I have more to work off of in terms of a proper in-character discussion with the other character. also I suspect the whole 50 years into the war doesn't sit well with most since they rather RP those 50 years

(Honestly a bit confused on what and where to post but, I guess I'll just put this one up).

Atop a mound of rubble a hooded figure crouched surveying his surroundings. A bright golden sword was held in his right hand, suddenly the figure perked up at a sound of a loud clang to his right. A rather large four armed creature crawled its way out of the ruined landscape, from its haste the creature was being chased by something, that something showed itself moments later. A huge lion, one that must've stood six feet at the shoulder, and weighed at least seven hundred pounds, lunged into sight and onto the creature's back. After only a few moments of struggle the multi-limbed creature was dead and the lion looked up at the figure expectantly. The man made his way off of the mound and gave the gargantuan feline a good scratch between the ears. It purred as the man said, "Good boy, you earned it". Pointing to the corpse, the lion ripped off one of the creature's multiple arms and followed its master as he moved forward seemingly without any aim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back