• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
[ CASSIDY MORENO. ]
mentions. None.
interactions. Antonio ( apolla apolla ).
location. Party.
outfit. x, x.

The bartender nodded at her order, disappearing a little ways down the bar to fetch the ingredients for her cocktail. Turning her gaze to the party behind her for a moment, Cassidy couldn't deny that she was a bit impressed. The vampires had appeared to go all out, setting up a party that was no doubt aimed to facilitate friendships between the otherwise rival groups. The bartender approached once again, a high ball glass in his hand containing a reddish amber liquid that would no doubt quench her thirst and take the edge off. Cassidy's quick dark brown eyes barely caught the vampire's movements, but she instinctively raised a hand to protect herself from what could be an impending attack. A blue mist circled around her palm a bit, crystals of frozen liquid beginning to form a weapon against her palm. But as she watched him sit along side her and take her drink, she knew that he wasn't a threat. At least not yet.

Cassidy clenched her fist as she looked Antonio, narrowing her dark brown eyes at him. Her fingernails digging into her palm caused the mist to fade and the ice crystals to melt. Ever since they met a couple of weeks ago, Cassie had made it a point to stay away from him. He was a vampire, and to her, that meant he was an enemy. "A word of advice," Cassie said, "If you don't want to harm that pretty face of yours, I suggest not vampire-speed approaching a witch, especially before she's had her cocktail." Her tone was sharp, clearly annoyed with his actions and his presence. The witch glanced up at the glass that he held above her head, she let out an exasperated sigh and motioned for the bartender to bring her another glass.

"I would be better if I had my cocktail," Cassidy replied, glancing at him from the corner of her eye. The bartender sat an empty glass in front of her, shooting her a confused look before disappearing down the bar once again. "But lucky for me," she continued, turning her body on the stool so she faced him, "I've got one." Grabbing the class in one hand, she lifted her other , moving her fingers fluidly. The cocktail in the glass Antonio held peaked up out over the rim, creating a suspended stream directly into hers until only the maraschino cherries remained in his. "You can keep those," Cassie said with a smirk, bringing her now full glass to her lips for a sip. "I never liked cherries much anyway."

[ DECLAN MORENO. ]

mentions. Cassidy.
interactions. Blake ( Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat ).
location. Party.
outfit. x.

Two weeks here certainly didn't sound very long, but it did seem like an eternity. Declan had only transferred to the School of Night for Cassie. She had been chosen and, much to his surprise had decided to go. Dec wasn't entirely sure what her plan was, but he knew he had to tag along to keep her safe. He longed to return to their previous school, but would have to make do until they could. He had certainly seen Blake around school before. He made it a point to know at least the names of as many students as he could. Intel was important to Declan, it had been ever since he and Cassie had lost their parents. The warlock was a master of finding out information on whatever he needed. Well aside from the vampire they had been hunting for a while anyway.

Declan glanced at Blake when she jumped ever so slightly, realizing he must have spooked her though he wasn't attempting to. She seemed quiet, maybe a little shy. Or maybe she was just easily startled. Either way, it wasn't really any of his business. Declan grabbed a small plate and began to fill it with appetizers and hors d'oeuvres. His green eyes drifted to the girl once again when she spoke up, turning to face her to take her hand in his. "Yes, Blake, I know," he said with a shrug, "I've seen you around as well. I'm Declan, nice to meet you." Between the lack of eye contact and inability to really relax, he assumed she wasn't really a big people person. That or she just really hated parties.

Dropping her hand, Declan picked up an appetizer from his plate, examining it a bit. It seemed to be some sort of mini bruschetta toast, with tomatoes, balsamic, and mozzarella cheese. He ate it in one bite, smirked slightly at the actual delicious flavor. Huh, he never new vampires could cook anything that wasn't made with blood. He glanced at Blake when she spoke up again, a bit confused at her words. "Another girl?" He hadn't had a girlfriend in a while. Maybe a fling now and again, but the way she said it made him think she meant the same person. After a moment it clicked. "Oh! You must mean Cassidy. No, no, she's my little sister. I get it though, we don't really look all that alike. How are you fairing? Enjoying your time here so far?"

Reaper

Tags: Piers NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive | Shuffle Floor

Reaper continued the grin as he tugged Piers along until they had their own little spot on the dance floor. After a moment, he took Piers' hands and moved them. They were given a better resting spot, along his hips, just at the hem of his white shirt, and over the waistband of his shorts, which did ride a little on the low side.

Somewhere along the way, Reaper set Mister Good Night on an empty table in passing. He wanted to have both hands free for proper dancing. Free hands that wound up with fingers loosely laced at the back of Pier's neck. Maybe a finger trailed along where the other vampire's hair ended and skin began.

"It's not terribly complex. Just shift your weight, right, left, right, left again. You can do it slow or fast, depending upon the tempo of the music." Reaper gave a husky growl of sorts as he kept his volume in the murmuring category. Might make Piers lean in a bit to hear him better.

"Here, feel how I'm doing it." A fanged grin was given as he pressed closer to Piers, bodies nearly flush from the chest down. Reaper slowly shifted his weight to his right foot, then waited for Piers to do the same. Left, wait. Rinse, repeat. "And you let the rest of your body just sort of... follow. It's all in the hips, really."

Hands suddenly unlaced from around Piers' neck to cover the vampire's hands on Reaper's hips. A small adjustment made perhaps, and that dirty, dirty grin. "Feel them moving?" Reaper had been worried the party was going to be such a dull affair. Gotta say, it was looking up.

hydehalloween8.jpg

"You may be a king, or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with the Reaper."
coded by natasha.

64627429ff03ba664dcab198f5bd4491.png

7qhPBb5.jpg
Ip9Txob.jpg
zr0tdja.jpg
e6pirS3.jpg
"I don't know if vampires are bad or not. I'm lost."​
location: bar | mood: curious and observant | mentions: n/a | clothing: ooo | tags: n/a

Kendall sat in the corner, silently. She hasn't talked to anyone since she came into this party. At most, she's been observing the vampires and the witches. Their interactions as well. It was a learning experience for her. Her mistress kept her hidden from the world. Only people in the town, they lived in really knew her. Most if not all of them were human. The only supernatural creatures she has been around was the vampires that her mistress killed. She was limited in her meeting other folks like her until she left on her own but that was just a short while ago. So she doesn't know how to interact with them. Her mistress wanted her all to herself.

Maybe that's why she did what she did. Maybe because she felt like that Kendall was gonna leave her. Kendall sighed and shakes her head. This was too much for the first party. She goes to grab something to drink. Lately, it's all she's been able to think about. Her mistress. She wonders how she's doing, and what is she doing. Due to connections, she has made since she left the town she basically grew up in. She was able to keep track of her and make sure she was alright but her connections were not reporting any killings which were weird because vampires have entered the town and then left. Kendall wonders if she is trying to prove that she can protect the town without killing or she's just trying to bring back Kendall. Either way, this is where she is now. She sips from her cup.

A school that is going after something impossible. Unity among witches and vampires. Kendall wonders if she can believe in that.

coded by korol | note: THIS WAS HARD

Aiden Graham
Aiden had his clique at high school. It was this group of guys who just could care less about the system and rather enjoyed whatever the world had to offer. And when he left after the graduation, he was convinced that he would never find anyone to replace these guys who were like brothers to him. And yet, when he met his new roommate, the two clicked instantly. It felt like Aiden found himself a new partner in crime. Brother from another mother.

“Dude! Nice touch!” Aiden’s eyes went wide seeing the blade. “Where did you get it? It’s sick!” he offered Ambrose a toothy grin and honestly, he would love to get a closer look at that blade but Ambrose already put it away. Well, maybe later. “You just keep it there, brother. Not sure tonight’s the night to…you know.” he motioned his head to the sword.

“Thanks.” Aiden grinned over his costume. With the mask ready, Aiden tapped a bit more white to his cheeks and fixed his hair just to be sure everything was in place. “Okay, come on, bro, we’re late.” he said and slapped Ambrose’s back. The two were all set to enjoy Halloween. It was Aiden’s most favorite holiday. Possibly except Christmas. Ever since he was a kid, he loved dressing up and getting candy and all that jazz. And now he got to do all of that plus get a drink or two. Or a dozen. Where was the limit here?

The excitement of the party made them hurry and sooner rather than later they walked in. It looked like everyone was already there. Aiden rubbed his palms with a devilish grin in his eyes. “If you see Arya and Miranda, let me know, would you?” he asked his friend before diving into the whirpool of bodies. “I’ll feel better knowing that they are not getting wasted…completely. Or…whatever else. You never know what to expect from those two stubborn heads of theirs.” he grumbled and hung his arm around Ambrose’s neck. “Now let’s party like it’s my fuckin’ birthday!”
at the party

mood

fiesta like there’s no mañana

outfit

costume

with

Ambrose natsukashii natsukashii

mentions

Arya; Miranda jasmyn jasmyn
coded by natasha.

Miranda Sinclaire
v a m p i r e
Miranda couldn't help but smirk as her friend complimented her back. Truth was, they both looked good which wasn't much of a surprise since they both went the extra mile to do so. They were both wearing little clothing despite the chilly weather but she was sure the liqour and the party would keep her warm enough. As Arya added the red lipstick she nodded in a way of approval. Red lips was a signature color for them after all. Red like the blood they soaked their pearly fangs in. "Only trouble will be deciding what kind of drink to pick first," she winked as they walked out the door. She was more than ready for this party and some hell-raising.

"I say cocktails and shots. Why pick one? Followed by..." Mimi started as she looked around the room, her eyes landing on one of the random warlocks. "I wish we could follow it with that. He smells absolutely delicious," she smirked. She'd only fed on a witch once and she had to say, their blood was somehow sweeter. Though, maybe it was only due to it being paired with revenge for what the witch had done to her. Most who crossed Miranda only live long enough to regret it. She had a bad temper and she wasn't shy about it showing. Sometimes too often, which was the reason she was here at this school in the first place.

She made her way towards the drinks she noticed Antonio talking to Cassidy. When the girl stole his drink with just the wave of her finger she rolled her eyes. Showoff. "Ugh. That just screams bad taste," she rolled her eyes at the thought of the pair. She'd seen the girl before around the house. The vampire hating girl now surrounded by them. Mira didn't get why Tony was entertaining her if she was honest. After ordering them a couple of cocktails and some shots, she looked around the area again. "We need to find some trouble asap. What are you thinking?" she asked, not spotting anything promising right away.

outfit: costume & makeup.
interactions: arya _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ;
mentions: tony apolla apolla ; cassidy MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ;
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

antonio.
i dont live in darkness. darkness lives in me.
Antonio, never one to shy away from a confrontation of any sort, didn't seem bothered by the ice crystals surrounding her hand or the sour look on her face. It hadn't escaped his notice that she'd narrowed her eyes in his direction, obviously annoyed by his actions. If he only managed to get on one witches nerves tonight, he'd still consider that a win, though he had much higher hopes for the night.

"You'd have to catch me first with those pretty ice crystals of yours." Unbothered by her threat, he glanced up to study the glass in his hands. She seemed to have a plan in mind, so he settled back as the bartender brought her an empty glass. It'd be a lie to say he wasn't fascinated, watching the liquid move effortlessly from one glass to another, leaving nothing behind except two cherries. With a smirk present on his features, he lowered the glass, reaching for a napkin.

"I guess you can say I'm impressed, but only a little." He set the napkin on the counter and then dumped the two cherries on it, popping one in his mouth. "How can you not like cherries?" It wasn't as though they did anything for him, but he could easily tie the stem in a knot with his tongue, a talent he'd discovered some years ago. Setting the now knotted stem on the napkin, he looked back in her direction. "Why'd you come here, witchy?"

Burlesque_Still_6.jpg
mood: "Cherry time." | location: at the bar | tag: Cassidy ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

coded by weldherwings.

scarlette.
more than just a pretty face.
A smile graced Scarlette's features as he jumped when she tapped Alec's shoulder, though he quickly relaxed when he recognized her. The peace offering of candy seemed to be a nice icebreaker, and she was glad he hadn't taken offense to the nickname. She knew that she and Alec were far from best friends, but they were allies here at the very least. Not every witch wanted to get along with vampires, and vice versa. But they were here, in vampire territory, and it was better to be on someones good side if things were to go awry.

"Of course." He tore into a pack of skittles, stuffing them into his cheeks. It wasn't long before he resembled a chipmunk, and another soft laugh escaped her as he commented on how boring the party was. Turning so that she was looking out at the rest of the room beside him, she nodded towards the food table where she'd grabbed the candy from. "Lots more where that came from."

Her eyes drifted out towards the rest of the party, she glanced his way when he complimented her outfit. "Thank you, Alec. I think you look nice, too." Her blue hair seemed to shine under the lights, and she could see it out of the corner of her eyes. "I think I might keep the hair for a while. What do you think?" The witch was happy to see that so far, things seemed to be going okay. No one had died yet, anyway, so that was a plus. "Do you think we can actually make this work?"

14241716bf72402d.jpg
mood: "Helping with candy." | location: at the party | tag: Alec ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

coded by weldherwings.

Green irises skittered over the hands, allowing his hands to be guided and minding some of the strength that Piers knew he had. Not to accidentally crush someone's hips; that wouldn't be a good scene for the Vampires. His lips pinched together at the notion — digging his fingers slightly into the fabric, Reaper had more elaborate taste than his fitting robe, but the outfit did give him some consistency to flex his wrists, tugged at the base of his shoulder and back. He was thankful for procuring his choice early on and accounting the fact he wasn't going to trip over any fancy costumes [belonging to himself] "Something of an expert huh?"

"Do you guide many clueless vampires on the classics of modern dancing?" A humoured chuckle at his expensive, and sort of jabbing himself into the tempo - the right and left, trying to discern the melody to which to dictate himself by. But he was clunky and overzealous, static that gave too much oomph in the sequence and maybe, might have knocked Reaper more than once. "I'll have to teach you some ballroom classics," That was much more of his speed, but the smile that flittered was very much real.

That adjustment was likely needed to relax with the music— letting his hands sink and moving alongside with the instruction, he wasn't doing too bad now, either, less of Bambi. But there was a little dab of nervousness, shifting his right and back into the pattern — cheeks, red from the interaction or the dancing— he wasn't entirely sure.
"Not that I don't mind having you all for my attention," A flash of white fangs that sprung up at the edge of his lips, turned into a smile. "But don't let me hold you down," Piers was also a little flustered underneath his toga, the night was venturing into a place he wouldn't have expected.

Piers Harlow

Location; Party - Dancefloor
Mood; Flustered
Mentions/Interactions: Out Of Words Out Of Words
Costume [-]

code by yousmelldead[/

• f21f79e29b4b0f54eebe285e20f77079.jpg

Angelika VesperAngel hadn't expected anyone to approach her, least of all a warlock. Something inside her started panicking, wondering if she would find the words to socialize with him while simultaneously not embarrassing herself. She raised her eyebrows when he said her name, wondering just how many of them already knew her before officially meeting her, and if that was a good sign or a bad one. "Yes, I'm Angelika, but Angel's fine. Nice to meet you, Elijah."

As he pointed out her costume, she gave him a slight grin. "Thank you! I, uh, don't actually know anything about Catwoman, though, so... Thanks." Wow, she was really floundering here. How was it she was able to make friends before this year, again? Seriously, what was her deal. Inspecting Elijah's outfit, she made a hmm sound before saying, "Wait, don't tell me - you're a human?" She hoped he would catch on to her guessing game of his clear lack of costume. Frankly, she felt a bit overdressed next to him. Maybe she should've gone with her casual outfit... but then, seeing that others had taken the DC route, maybe it wasn't such a mistake?

This was going to blow up in her face, but she was really curious. And she was too afraid to ask her roommate about this so directly. "Um, Elijah, if you don't mind me asking... do you know why our species don't get along?" She looked away. "I don't actually know much about either - I haven't been a vampire as long as some here. If I'm being honest, I think this is a nice idea and all, but I'm not sure why it's needed? Does that make sense?" Angel bit her lip and let out a forced chuckle. "Or... never mind. I think I'm babbling again. You can stop me whenever if I do that again." Grabbing a cup from the nearby table, she downed the contents, realizing too late that it was fruit punch instead of blood. Well. That was going to come back to haunt her later.

Scenario: Big Time Fumble | Mood: Embarrassed | Location: The Partay | With: Elijah | Mentions: Declan (indirectly) | Tags: jasmyn jasmyn MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat | Outfit: This
    Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

1591891840405.png
1591891868966.png

He already knew her name? Something about that fact made the tension within herself ease a little. Maybe just hearing her name from someone made her feel like less of a stranger. Or, maybe, that he already knew it, which gave comfort in knowing that some people pay attention to the seemingly invisible individuals. What ever it was, it was enough to crack a small smile. She felt better now, and the clarity that came with her disappearing anxiety made her realize that she's doing what she never knew she was capable of doing: socializing at a party...voluntarily! With practice (and some luck) she might get the hang of this and maybe even learn to love it. We'll see. She was feeling so spritely, in fact, that she had even started to make herself a drink from this punch bowl that she was pretty sure someone spiked just from the smell of it. Picking up a cup and the ladle that swam around, she scooped the drink and poured. However, as soon as the word "sister" left Declan's lips her brief confidence came crumbling down. The witch, flustered with red ears and all, almost spilled her drink all over the table. How embarrassing. Just goes to show you should never assume anything about anyone, especially if you don't know them very well. Blake looked up at the warlock's face for the first time, her eyebrows furrowed in sincere concern, "I'm....I'm so sorry," her gaze shifted downward, "I shouldn't have assumed, I don't know what I was thinking" her head shook and both hands tightened their grip around the cup.

'Move on, Blake.'

When Declan asked about her time at the party, she was grateful he was so easily able to change the subject,"I don't know if 'enjoy' would be the word I'd use," she scrunched her nose and squinted an eye closed, smiling at him for a second. Turning her attention to a very happy, dancing Harley Quinn with a very stiff looking gentleman trying to find his steps, she shrugged, "I'm more of an observer than a participant. This is only the second party Ive ever been to so, I guess its nice." The petite witch took a small step closer and spoke with a lowered volume, "To be honest I'm a little nervous knowing there's an unknown number of vampires in the room," she admitted. Blake remembered that she even shares a room with one. Which, now that she remembered, looks like the stiff dancing with the Harley Quinn. She tilted her head to the side with her eyebrows pinched together, the longer she studied him the more she came to realize it was him. Her elusive roommate. She's only ever caught a glimpse of him maybe once or twice. She definitely didn't expect to see him here, then again, she didn't expect to put herself in this sort of situation either.

Interaction(s): MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Mention(s): Out Of Words Out Of Words NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive
1591895156360.png

[ CASSIDY MORENO. ]
mentions. None.
interactions. Antonio ( apolla apolla ).
location. Party.
outfit. x, x.

The brunette witch was much more feisty than her petite stature and innocent face gave her credit for. She had attempted to make herself more intimidating through her tattoos depicting weaponry, a contrast of hard metal against her soft skin. The large, raised scar that ran down the side of her leg and the remnants of a slash mark on the palm of her hand were really the only two features she had that could strike fear in someone. Trying to cheer her up both after the surgery that fixed her broken leg and the death of their parents, Declan had said that the scar would make her look like a true hunter. Cassidy, however, wasn't so sure. She couldn't help but think that it made her look weak, as though because she was broken before she could be broken again. The vampire beside her certainly didn't look too intimidated.

Dark eyes assessed Antonio, a smirk playing on the edges of her pink lips as she saw the fascination in her eyes. There was something about the ebb and flow of water, the way the tides responded to the pull of the moon, that completely entranced Cassidy. While Declan thrived during the day and in the sunshine with his flora, she preferred the night. "Well, it's a good thing I wasn't trying to impress you then," she responded easily, taking another sip from her glass. As easy as their conversation seemed to be, Cassie couldn't help her muscles from stiffening. She didn't like being so close to vampires. Hell, her knee-jerk reaction was to send them flying into a wooden stake or send an arrow through their hearts. But, given the reason she was at the School of Night to begin with, neither of those were really options.

"I like normal cherries, as in the fruit. But something about preserving them in sugar and food dye just seems sacrilegious," Cassidy answered with a shrug, watching as he dumped the cherries on to a bar napkin. Her eyes followed as he popped a cherry into his mouth, lingering momentarily on a lips that no doubt hid deadly fangs, before flickering back to the napkin where the now-knotted stem rested. "Well, I guess it's my turn to say I'm only a little impressed," she commented with a grin, tracing the rim of her glass with her finger tip. At his question, Cassie immediately threw back her glass, downing the rest of the cocktail. She turned her body in the chair to face him. "To this party? Obviously for the free alcohol. My name is Cassidy, not witchy, by the way. But you knew that, right?"

[ DECLAN MORENO. ]

mentions. Cassidy, Angelika ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
interactions. Blake ( Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat ).
location. Party.
outfit. x.

If Declan was completely honest with himself, he wasn't actually the best at relationships or even friendships. He grew up in a household under a strong, stern father who didn't give nearly as much leeway as he gave Cassidy. For a while as a child, Dec despised his sister because her parents kept her away from the witch lifestyle. While he was trained and disciplined from the moment he could walk and talk, Cassie spent the first six years of her life completely oblivious to what the Moreno family was. But after their first training session together, all of those feelings immediately dissipated. In a way, their parents took a piece of her childhood by blocking her from witchcraft training. But as soon as she knew, Cassie worked her hardest to try and catch up, and Declan admired her for that.

Despite all of hat, the blonde was still cautious and apathetic. He had a bit of a temper, especially when it involved people he cared about. He had even really gotten that close with his roommates. Speaking of which, his emerald eyes flickered to the blonde across the room as she spoke to Elijah. They had been roommates for a few weeks, but neither had really spoken that often to the other. Shrugging the thought away, Dec returned his gaze to Blake. She looked flustered, tinged pink in what appeared to be embarrassment. He didn't really understand why she would be chagrined by something so insignificant, but it wasn't really his problem. "No need to be sorry. Like I said, we don't really look alike. She's got a lot of our dad's genes and I'm the spitting image of our mom," he answered rather matter-of-factually with a shrug.

"It would seem then that we have a bit in common," Declan responded, finishing the bits of different appetizers he had put on his plate. He placed the disposable plate into the waste bin before turning to face the main portion of the party once again. His green eyes scanned the room, picking out warlocks and witches and vampires to the best of his abilities. Sure, he had been at the witchcraft for some time, but that certainly didn't me that he knew everyone. And he positively didn't know all of the vampires. "It is a little nerve-wracking given the feud between our species. But maybe the headmaster are right and it might alleviate some of the rivalry. Either way, it will certainly be informative," he replied, finally returning his observation to her. "Do you specialize in a certain type of magic at all?"

Reaper

Reaper grinned, moving to rest the side of his face against Piers' chest. Arms slid back to latch fingers behind the other vampire's neck. There was a little purr as Reaper spoke. "Everyone can shift their weight, it's more about the closeness of bodies to one another in the process that can get... tricky." Though the offer of ballroom classics, had the purr deepening. "I'll waltz and dip with you on or off the dance floor, puddin'."

When Piers talked of not letting him hold him down, Reaper could not hold the fanged smile back. Head lifted from the vampire's chest to tilt upward, one of Reaper's hands moving to the back of Pier's head. There was a slight pressure applied, an attempt to make the other look down because Piers was much taller.

"Did you want to?" A tilt of his head, waiting only a moment to see if Pier's face flooded with heat, or if it escaped the other vampire's grasp briefly. "You know.. hold me down." And there, right there, was the grin of sin. Dripping in it, fingers teasing the back of the vampire's neck, nails dragged over flesh.

There might have been more of a rotation in Reaper's hips than a mere side to side shifting. Okay, no might about it. There was a rotation of the hips as he waited to hear, and see, Pier's answer. Would the pale flush deep and hot? Would the breath catch? Would the grin of sin be reflected upon Pier's face instead?

Oh social gatherings were so very, very interesting.

hydehalloween8.jpg

"You may be a king, or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with the Reaper."
coded by natasha.

Arya Graham
Arya kept looking around the whole place. Party was already rolling and there were people all around them. The girl always enjoyed the attention and it wasn’t any different now. A few sleazy and lewd looks and she had to chuckle. Not that she would ever act on those desperate attempts. Bitch please, she was so much better than that. Ever since she grew her fangs, everything about her personality was heightened. And since she has always been pretty confident, her ego was now bursting through the roof. She was pretty aware of her looks and valued herself more than to go with every random guy who expressed interest in her. No, no, it was her who picked the guy, not the other way round.

“You’re not wrong.” she laughed and hopped on a high bar stool, crossing her legs while Miranda took care of their order. Arya was not “in business” long enough to know the difference between hot individual species tasted but trusted her bestie enough to know that Mira was very experienced in this area. Moreover, living with Aiden, brother dearest forced her to drink mostly animal blood which was…not the best. Okay, fine, it was straight disgusting. Plus every time the siblings went hunting, Arya half-expected a chipmunk riot in the forest.

Seeing the frown on Mimi’s face, Arya looked around and had to agree. Ugh. Tony could do so much better than the vampire hating b-, uhm...witch. Hell, she -would- know. “I’m not even gonna…” she started but never finished as their drinks arrived. And so did her brother and his warlock twin Ambrose. “Ugh again. Pass the shots, please.” Arya muttered and reached for the glasses to throw them in. Aiden would absolutely come to her and ruin all the fun with one of his bog brother lectures. “I would totally be up for a real drink.” she grinned, her eyes glistened with mischief and she traced her pearly whites with the tip of her tongue. But since the witches and warlocks here were off limits, or at least she assumed they were, there were not many options.

Arya ordered them another round of shots and downed it before Aiden noticed her and grabbed Miranda’s hand. “Come on, dance with me.” she laughed loudly. “And we can find some poor soul to terrorize.” Arya was already heading towards the dance floor and her gaze was scanning the ensemble there, looking for some gullible fool who would be easy enough to scare. It was Halloween after all. Trick or treat, right? And if Arya got a little treat from it, she would definitely not be against it.
at the party

mood

let's get this party started

outfit

costume + makeup

with

Miranda ( jasmyn jasmyn )

mentions

Aiden; Ambrose ( natsukashii natsukashii ); Tony ( apolla apolla ); Cassidy ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Magnolia- Witch
Interactions: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork (Alec), apolla apolla (Scarlette)
Mentions: None by name
Outfit: Costume, Make-up, Hair
unnamed (1).jpg

Magnolia was pretty glad it seemed she wasn't as late to the gig as she thought she was. She wanted to participate in as much as this place had to offer with her fellow peers after all how could she see the experiment unfold from her dorm room alone? she wanted to befriend the vampires that she could and grow closer with her fellow witches and warlocks that had dared answer the call (whatever the reason good or bad) to be here for this. She'd already gotten to know a few outside of her roommates, but everything still felt so surface level. Sure she's an open book for better or worse, but even she knew most others weren't. It just meant she'd have to put forth more of an effort. If only she felt the same way about her grades she wouldn't be just scrapping by. Not her fault homework was boring.

She couldn't help but laugh, "That'd have been perfect! Next time I'll be sure you get my memo." She chimed to her friend. She considered him a friend because how could she not? He was one of the few people outside of her coven who not only accepted her for her experiments, but encouraged them! Sure he helped her keep them a bit more safe and tamed then usual, but she supposed a little safety every now and then wouldn't kill her. She wasn't surprised by how he instantly took her up on her offer and downed the flask. "I was already running late so I just threw something together, sorry to disappoint. But the night's still young I could whip up something here, I mean there is plenty to pull from." She hummed tapping her cheek lightly with her finger scanning the room for better supplies to try something else out her mind already swirling with ideas.

She hmm as her eyes landed on Scarlette's hair hearing his comment. "Oh I love it, it's something different! Oh you both should! I've been doing dying alternatives to color my hair when the mood strikes because I kinda damaged my hair a bit in the past with the chemicals." She giggled a bit sheepishly scratching the back of her head, "Never mind me, you look gorgeous with it." She looked over her whole outfit and thought the blue went great with her skin, but wearing the peacock colors helped too. She wasn't ever really a fashionista or anything by far, she just knew what her eyes liked or didn't regardless if it was socially fashionable or not. Just so happens this time they might be one and the same for once.

She smiled at the next question even if it was more serious she was in such a good mood nothing was going to kill her glee, "I think so! Anything and everything could always fall apart, but the hope that it won't I think will be enough if the mass majority have it." Truly she believed that it was enough, though the scientist in her knew that this was still just an experiment based on a theory so the conclusion could turn into anything with so many unknown variables in play. Regardless that was her hypothesis right or wrong she was going to stick by it until the end. "Ooo yes I'm defiantly down to find more candy!" This was still Halloween after all and that was one of the best parts of a party. She appreciated the Vampires flare to everything including this party and wanted to go explore more of it...especially if it lead to more candy.

Piers chuckled at the offer of the dip— imagining the scenario was making him smile, "Tricky process hm? You seem at ease, with all of this," He noted with a quick glance of his eyes, angling his leg forward and back, hips, perfectly aligned more so with the beat. He slid his arm forward, comfortably so, a feat that wasn't always something he achieved but found a little miracle in his muscles unclenching and his face was still blistered with red splodges. Oh— 'hold me down' and nails dragging over his neck, well, that sent a shudder down his spine and right through him, a breath-catching at his throat, the mere implication, gasp-y. Piers never thought himself to be just so gaspy-y but Reaper was doing just that to the quiet and stoic man, with so much finesse that he knew he was blushing. But was he blushing because of this was new to him? Or perhaps there was something beneath the surface? It was hard to tell. "Ahem," Piers cleared his throat, awkwardness, sprinkled, as he pointed his hips somewhat away. "A plan to make me a gushing puddle huh?" He spoke once more, voice, struggling to maintain just one syllable, solid, without being injected with a forced chuckle.

"You're succedding," It was admitted yet another with a muted sound of something akin to breathless as if Reaper wiped out all the oxygen in the air ; red skin washed more brightly underneath the lights. "You might have to give an older gentleman a break," This time, there was some part to take the lead, an arm around wrapped around Reaper's lower back, a subtle little prod of actions to maybe push them into another dance position. "He does have a little bite if you're serious," It was a corny joke, but laced with his unfettering eyes and a tug of flashy fangs — riding down onto his lips and assuming something akin to a waltz if Reaper was indeed more agreeable to change in routine. Piers posture was gaining that confidence, poured in from a dance he knew and could perform blind.

Halloween was a night of fun, the time to break norms, for Witches and Vampires, perhaps he should commit for himself too?

Piers Harlow

Location; Party - Dancefloor
Mood; -
Mentions/Interactions: Out Of Words Out Of Words
Costume [-]

code by yousmelldead[/

Miranda Sinclaire
v a m p i r e
Miranda wanted nothing more than to waltz up to the pair talking nearby and throw out some snarky comments. It wasn't that she and Tony were a thing, in fact they were far from it, but she got jealous very easily even when something wasn't technically hers. She tore her eyes away when her friend spoke up and basically agreed with her. Or she hoped that is what the girl was gonna do. They were interupted by the shots set down in front of them and they wasted no time in knocking them back. "You know, he might be a little bit of a stick in the mud sometimes but I'll never get over how cute your brother is," she teased, knowing the words would make Arya roll her eyes.

"Dancing? When do I ever say no?" she smirked, taking another shot before jumping up and following Arya out on the floor. The music wasn't too loud but just loud enough and there were quite a few people already swaying to the music. She quickly joined in, moving her hips to the beat and jumping around with her best friend. Her eyes still scanned the room as she did, hoping to bump into an unsuspecting creature that they could mess with. Arya knew that she was speaking Mimi's language with the suggestion.

Her eyes fell quickly on Kendall, the witch sitting in a corner of the party not bothering to mingle much. Perhaps she was another vampire hater or just anti-social. Miranda didn't know much about her other than her name but for some reason scaring her seemed less fun. Befriending her though, maybe that was a better option. Who knew if a witch would come in handy down the line? Though you never knew how she may respond to a pair of vampires approaching her. "Hey! What do you think about her? I say we make friend...or an enemy if the night calls for it," she shrugged, motioning to the lone girl.

outfit: costume & makeup.
interactions: arya _amaranth_ _amaranth_
mentions: tony apolla apolla aiden _amaranth_ _amaranth_ kendall r e i r e i
coded by natasha.

Reaper

"I've been around for a while, puddin'." Reaper kept up the hip motions, though at one point, he turned around, so it was back to chest. One arm stayed upright, hand holding onto the back of the other vampire's neck while the weight shifting dancing continued.

"Nothing wrong with loosening up and just having fun. Isn't the saying, whatever will be, will be?" Reaper gave a bit of a purr, even as he scanned the room to see who else had arrived, and if enough time had passed to make an exit.

"So, problem is.." Reaper turned around, chest to chest, both hands locked behind Pier's neck. "Where do we go from here, loverly?" He showed his fangs in the slow, warm grin. "Do we let the suspense build, make us both shiver in ancit...."

Reaper drew one finger along Pier's jaw, letting a full half minute pass before purring. "..pation? Or do we seek the quick and dirty satisfaction? Cutting the long ribbons short, and seeing if they tie together, or fly loose on the breeze?"

hydehalloween8.jpg

coded by natasha.

scarlette.
more than just a pretty face.
Someone else approached the pair, and Scarlette's sharp eyes immediately sought out who it would be. Recognizing Magnolia, Scar relaxed some, though not completely. (Did she ever relax completely?) Though she and Magnolia weren't the best of friends, they weren't exactly enemies, either. Scarlette had worked with the girl some in the past, as well as just being around her, and her carefree persona-- while beautiful in theory-- did not work well in practice. At least not in Scarlette's mind, and not with Scar's own uptight persona.

Still, she didn't wish harm on the girl. Not one bit. After all, they were practically in the lion's den now, and they had to stick together. Just in case.

A smile graced Scar's features as both Alec and Magnolia complimented her hair. Maybe she would keep it this way for a while, after all. A flask was produced, and instantly Scar was on alert-mom-mode, but before she could say anything, Alec had downed a swig. Wincing slightly, Scarlette let out a soft sigh. "Be careful, you two." She warned, glancing around the room. At the mention of getting more candy, Scarlette ushered them towards the candy table. "Go, go. Lay off the flask." She smiled this time, softening the warning some. "See you guys." And with that, she slipped away from them to explore the party more.

14241716bf72402d.jpg
mood: intrigued | location: party | tag: Alec ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Magnolia ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 )

coded by weldherwings.

antonio.
i dont live in darkness. darkness lives in me.
With a smile on his face that would never reveal the true way he felt about anyone, Antonio studied the girl in front of him. She was striking, even for a witch, he had to admit. Not out loud, of course. He'd caught glimpse of the scar on her palm, and found himself wondering if there were more hidden under her clothes. Ink teased him from under the sleeves of her flannel, which also made him curious. Resisting the urge to grab her wrist and make her show him, he tapped at the napkin holding the twisted cherry stem.

Using his other hand to place over his heart, he feigned hurt at her comment. "Ouch." Tilting his head slightly, he couldn't help but grin in her direction. "You look innocent, witchy, but you have a tongue as sharp as a snake." Reaching for the other cherry, he popped it into his mouth and set the still-straight stem on the napkin beside the other. "They're better soaked in cinnamon whiskey. I have some, if you're interested." Looking sideways at her, he winked, the action quick.

"You're just trying to hurt me, aren't you?" He chuckled, signaling the bartender for a whiskey of his own. Turning to face the rest of the party, he tilted his head in her direction when she spoke again. "Come again? Oh, Cassidy?" Spotting a familiar face across the way, he grinned at Miranda before looking over at the witch beside him again. "Of course I knew." He scoffed, as though the question itself was beneath him. "Call me Tony. Do you dance, Cassidy?"

Burlesque_Still_6.jpg
mood: "Cherries and cinnamon whiskey." | location: bar | tag: Cassidy ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ); Miranda ( jasmyn jasmyn )

coded by weldherwings.

Elijah Baizen
W A R L O C K
Elijah was grateful the woman didn't shoo him away or look at him like he was insane for even approaching her. He had seen her around and knew that she roomed with a friend of his, Declan, but he'd never officially met her until now. Wasn't that the point of this merge? Make friends amongst the species? Elijah was honestly all for it since he'd once loved a vampire but he knew that wasn't the case with everyone here so he just felt lucky he hadn't stumbled upon someone against it. He looked down at his outfit when she made the comment on what he was and he could already tell he was going to like her. Witty. He let a chuckle escape him at the joke and shook his head. "Well, if anyone else ask then yes and I thought of it," he joked, cracking a grin for the first time.

He wasn't expecting her next question though and it caught him off guard. The ancient question of why the witches and vampires didn't get along. It was a valid question and one he didn't have a straight answer for. He'd been around a long time, slowing his aging with aging spells and previously with help by old witches who used dark, sacrificial magic by taking human life. This meant that he'd seen and heard numerous stories on why the witches and vampires were at war but he had no clue what the truth was. Did anyone aside from the higher-ups and elders? And why did it seem like such a secret? Maybe there was something to it.

"From what I've been told everyone did once live in peace. Until one species betrayed the other and a war was started. The only thing I know for sure is there were many many casualties in this war before a treaty was made keeping the two separate...until now of course," he told her honestly. He thought about it for a second before he looked back to her. "Maybe we should find out. Become Sherlock and Holmes?" he half-joked. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea though. Figuring out the truth behind the old feud. Who knows, it might help bring people together...then again, it could make things worse.

outfit: click here.
interactions: angel AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
mentions: none.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back