• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom When Worlds Collide....And Some Stuff Happens (Multifandom RP)

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai
Somewhere far away into the deep trenches of space is the most fearful being known as 'Thanos'. This vile creature wishes nothing but to impress the woman of his life, Mistress Death, and to attain power through the Infinity Stones. However, a mysterious man called 'The Noble One' has appeared before the Titan and they fought in a gruesome battle to which the man emerges victorious. He already has five out of the six Infinity Stones, and as a prize for his well-fought victory, he takes the last stone from Thanos; the Power Stone. Despite the fact that Thanos also has the Infinity Gauntlet, The Noble One didn't take it, stating that he should 'improve himself till the next time they meet'.

The Noble One fled to an unknown location where a stone gateway lies, bearing slots to where the stones shall be put on. After putting the stones onto these slots, the gateway opens up a portal. To his amusement, The Noble One begins to travel through universes, recruiting each and every villain to form a massive army that will dominate the entire multiverse. However, the heroes from the same multiverses have also united, and the two armies have waged in a cataclysmic war which would be known as the 'Cosmic Battle'. In the end, the heroes have won, but The Noble One has one last trick up on his sleeve.

He takes all of the Infinity Stones, but the portal is still up somehow. Using this error to his advantage, The Noble One jumps in as he is being pursued by the heroes, only for them to end up unconscious in another location. As they wake up in this seemingly normal world, they are greeted by a REALLY edgy teenage boy.

"Oh wow, I should probably lay off the soda for now. This is going to be one of those days."
In case you don't know where you are, you're in the outskirts of a city known as New York, but in this world, there are no superheroes, just regular people. However, this boy that greeted you is something...not regular. You are now left with these objectives; find The Noble One, get the Infinity Stones, find the gateway, and go home. And since you are in a normal world, you should probably adapt in their lifestyle, or just show off, because in this RP, you are allowed to go crazy.

RULES:
  1. Basic RPN rules applied.
  2. No godmodding, power-playing, meta-gaming, all that cheating stuff, just don't.
  3. Maximum characters per player will be four, though this is subject to change depending on how many people who are going to join.
  4. Permissions, permissions, permissions. If you don't get any permission from a fellow player before you do something to his/her character, we might gonna have some problems here, especially to those towards me.
  5. THIS IS NOT A PURE MARVEL RP. THIS IS A MULTI-FANDOM RP, BUT YOU CAN STILL BRING MARVEL CHARACTERS ANYWAYS.

I'll work on the other threads if I see at least 3+ people who are interested in this.

So do the heroes have to be from alternate Earths or basically any planet but in different realities? Are original characters welcomed?

I'm interested.
Are OCs allowed or only canon characters?
Would it be possible to play a villain who switched sides?
So do the heroes have to be from alternate Earths or basically any planet but in different realities? Are original characters welcomed?
To answer those questions;
  1. Both of them are allowed. You can just literally play as anyone you want.
  2. They came from both, and like I've said, OCs are allowed.
With that said and done, I'll now be working on the threads.

To answer those questions;
  1. Both of them are allowed. You can just literally play as anyone you want.
  2. They came from both, and like I've said, OCs are allowed.
With that said and done, I'll now be working on the threads.

Cool

Oooh, another multi fandom rp.
Let me give it a try..........
Wait you can go crazy here?
*opens new tab and enters tf2 wiki*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back