• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom When Worlds Collide....And Some Stuff Happens IC

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai

Welcome to the real world, otherworldly people, or so you thought. This is New York City, the most populated and urbanized state in the whole U.S.A. You all got into this place by mistake as you were going to pursue the Noble One for the Infinity Stones he has. Now that you've lost him, there is no way for you to find him, let alone go home. It seems that for now, you're gonna have to adapt into this world's lifestyle, or maybe not, your choice.

Upon ending up somewhere in the city, you met a really 'edgy' boy who seems to take an interest in all of you. He decides to take you all in, believing that this is one of the mysterious woman's 'signs' ever since last night. You are all taken to a rather tall building of which in reality it is the Empire State Building

250px-Empire_State_Building_%28aerial_view%29.jpg

The boy said that he lives on the very roof, which is only for the most wealthy of common people. Upon arriving at the roof where the boy lives, he takes all of you to the living room. He mentions that his parents are away on a business trip, but his caretakers will be coming back after their shopping and he doesn't want to see their horrid faces when they see you.

Once all of you are seated, he begins to speak.

---

J@cob Williams

"So...how did all of you guys ended up in here? Or am I just hallucinating from all of the soda that I've been drinking." The boy asks in a nervous manner "My friend bets me $20 if I were able to drink a lot of soda within a day, and I think the side effects just somehow kicked in, or it is just real. But seriously though, how did you all end up here?" He seems to be rather curious at the otherworldly people.

billthesomething billthesomething Winxy Winxy Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Xaynce Xaynce Thepotatogod Thepotatogod wdinatx wdinatx BackSet BackSet

Justice
Justice let out a chuckle as leaned back into the couch he was seated on and placed his feet upon the coffee table, he searched his pockets for a cigar then pulled out and lit it, before deciding to try to explain to the kid on just how he ended up here along with the rest of the weirdos, he took a drag of his cigar and then went about talking about their reason for being in this ordinary world

"Kid listen closely cause I'm not going to repeat myself, We were chasing this man calling himself the Noble One, who has stolen these very precious stones and in our most recent tumble with the man, somehow resulted with us ending up here"

"Yes. How does one end up anywhere?" Gal replied. It was the second attempt in vanquishing the silence on their behalf since their arrival. Mostly due to how disoriented their journey had left them or at least its how she perceived everyone felt in the beginning. Of course, there were other hindrances before a proper introduction was met like racing through the city without there being too many questions. Gal also noticed some new faces as well each more unique than the last. She didn't mind and in all honesty, it would have been unrecognizable if she wasn't scanning the room while searching for an answer to her own question.

Gal strode past their gracious host all while humming inquisitively and caressing her chin. It took six steps before there was a halt. A "Humongo" glass window divided them from the city. Sigh. Gal had given up her own query. Both hands and face now touched the colossal window. "This view is bitchin!" She raised her soothing and laid back voice by just a smidge. It was her version of a squeal.

Jonathan slouches in an overstuffed chair and munches the candy he 'requisitioned' from the pantry. This world is similar to his own, and shares many names, but there are so many differences he'd best not try to talk like he knows it or he'll be discovered by the natives. Still, this offered unique opportunities and he'd be a fool to ignore them. Spot a new way to fill a need and you're set, like when William Shakespeare invented the ball-point pen. But now there was the topic at hand. Jonathan turns to the child.
"I read the ingredients in your soda. You're a growing child and that noxious brew is not good for your physical development. Stick to milk. Although-" Jonathan pulls out his scalpel "I'd be happy to make adjustments if you want real improvement." With a flick of his wrist the scalpel disappears back up his sleeve.
He turns to the heroes and whispers. "Alright, seeing as nobody else is saying it: we need a place to stay while you lot figure things out. If there are no objections I can easily place the occupants of these tower-apartments in medically-induced comas to keep them out of the way after we get the information we need. I'm also forced to remind you that information extraction is one of my areas of expertise." He turns around muttering to himself. "Damn curse."

Jacob looked up. The conversation had just gotten interesting. And by that I mean the conversation had just started existing. It looked like not all of them were on the right side if the law. This guy, at least was morally ambiguous at best. "Are you... Insane?" Jacob asked the deranged looking Doctor. He immediately remembered how things usually went when he asked that question. "Actually, don't answer that. Look if this place is anything like centurion city, and it sure looks similar, I might be able to find us some accommodations."

BackSet BackSet
Jonathan scowls at the hero. "I wouldn't even be here if you lot hadn't forced me to. And I'm not insane, I'm differently rational. And if this is anything like my world you won't be able to do anything without the relevant paperwork. Which only I have." He pops another handful of candy into his mouth. This world was ahead when it came to sweets, these 'M&Ms' were great.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Jacob stared at the doctor. Clearly something was off about him but Jacobs sensors weren't picking up anything. "I don't even know how I ended up here!" Jacob said. "I certainly don't remember you. One minute I was in the colesseum of spacetime the next minute I was in some wierd guys castle and the next minute I'm here. Anyway before we start assuming how things work here why don't we ask the kid."

Gilgamesh thinks this plase is stupid. All these mongerals here think that they are importent, but they aren't. Anyway he needed to find out what world they are in, assuming it has magic or something.
"So gunslinger, are you sure it's a good idea to tell a 'random person' about that? And you, kid, is there anything remarkable about this world and/or you, or is it just 'normal'." The two idiots arguing are not even close to worth the king's time. Gilgamesh just hopes that this kid is special compared to the outside world, maybe a magi...

-Sash Lilac-

Upon arriving to this new plane, Lilac initially was in awe on how strange the people look compared to Avalice. Granted, she is looked strange herself, considering that she's a dragon and all, but they look quite similar to most of the people she encountered on her journey; especially her 'Servant', Gilgamesh...

Arriving on the rooftop, the child which took them there asked how they got here. The Gunslinger, Justice, answered that inquiry in a vague manner. And of course, Gilgamesh scoffed as expected, and spoke to the child as if trying to forge a new contract.

"Um, hello? Are you trying to change masters already?" Lilac asked Gilgamesh, patting his armored back. "I mean, I haven't even used any of my Command Thingys yet, see?" Lilac seemingly pouted, pointing at her left glove to prove her point. Shortly after, she soon facing the child. "And yeah, it's like Justice said. We're looking for someone called the Noble One, who's sorta plotting to destroy everything. I understand if you don't really get it. Trust me, I've been in the same situation." She pertained to the time when shs first met Torque and found out about Brevon...

Zamasu Zamasu billthesomething billthesomething wdinatx wdinatx Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Who was this noble one everyone kept speaking of? Was it the guy with the portal? Jacob decided to ask. "Who's this "noble one" everyone keeps talking about?"

J@cob Williams

J@cob had been thinking about their explanations. They said that they are pursuing some called the Noble One, who has some precious stones that they are going to take, only to end up in this world after going through a portal. "That seems...rather illogical." J@cob says "But no matter, I'm sure you guy will get him. I'm Jaime Cole Williams, but most people call me J@cob, but the 'a' is replaced with an '@' because my parents think it would be a lot cooler if it is stylized like that. Who are you guys?"

billthesomething billthesomething Winxy Winxy Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BackSet BackSet wdinatx wdinatx Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Jonathan slouches further. "Jonathan Schärfer, M.D. and Professor of Surgery at Jordan College. Awarded the Royal Medal of Honor by Queen Rodham in 2029 for ending the threat posed by The Light of Ages and the Tesla Peace Prize for my work in the field of medicine. Currently enslaved by these..." he waves at the heroes "...people and prevented from fully utilizing my incredible talents."

“And I implied that where?” Gilgamesh says to Lilic, “First I need to know if Magic is public or if it even exists here. Second we should’t just tell a normal kid about him and I’m seeing if that’s the case. And third,” he turns to J@cob, “I’m Gilgamesh, but could you be competent enough to call me Archer as to not reveal my powers, I’m somewhat famous.” Gilgamesh then proceeds to give “that crazy doctor” a stare and say. “If you call torture worse than my worst interrogators ‘fully using your incredible talents’ than you are worse than me or the noble one. Besides you still can and do experiment on people.

Jonathan stares down Gilgamesh, somewhat undercut by his continued snacking. "Torture is unnecessary when the truth can be compelled through careful surgery. And I can not in fact experiment as I please. The curse narrows it down to consent, and that's extremely hard to get. Although" Jonathan begins to smile "the curse doesn't force me to stay with you and I'm pretty sure I can establish myself here just fine. So if you'll excuse me" he begins walking towards the door "I'll be leaving."

-Sash Lilac-

"Well, sorry for keeping your hopes up, Partner." Lilac shrugged, soon following up to Gilgamesh' introduction. "I'm Sash Lilac! Nice to meet you, Jaime! Just call me Lilac." She introduced herself in a cheerful fashion, soon glancing at Jacob, who seemed to be confused of the situation, asking about the Noble One. "Well, we don't have any idea who this guy really is, but we know for a fact that he's up to no good." Lilac explained to Jacob, soon spotting Jonathan leaving. She knew that Jonathan was strangely violent(Much like a certain green invader that she knew), but much like most of the team here, he's pretty much part of the team.

"Hey, where're you going?" Lilac asked, following him to the door. "We don't know much about this place, so we should stick together until we get some info about this place." She attempted to convince Jonathan to stay...

wdinatx wdinatx Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Zamasu Zamasu BackSet BackSet

Gal heard many voices while she looked down upon the hustle and bustle of the big apple. It was surely a stretch from where she grew up but not by much. The streets laid riddled with more vehicles than people and there was certainly more noise than her circles could muster. But it was still lively. Gal found comfort in that. She turned to face the others. By now many of the group had put a word in, each showcasing their unique personalities in every one of their utterances. There was something about the gunslinger she found humorous and something told her there was more to him than meets the eye. The Healer, however, had nothing but her utmost respect due to his profession. She also held a great regard for the king of heroes, though did not quite understand his relationship with the girl. How could a woman ever hold power over a man? Truly strange...

"Here you go! A humble offering on our behalf. It is no mere coincidence that we befell on your lovely home, I believe it to be so." Gal extended her headpiece towards their gracious host "J@cob" "In some cultures, laurels, are believed to be a symbol of victory. Perhaps it is here we will find ourselves victorious over our foe?"

Zamasu Zamasu Thepotatogod Thepotatogod wdinatx wdinatx Gravitational Force Gravitational Force BackSet BackSet

Jacob had to resist telling everyone his name was Jacob. Especially after the other kid had said his name was also Jacob but with a @ symbol. "I'm... X-metal." He said. "And if you think I'm going to reveal my secret identity to a bunch of people I just met you can forget it! I don't trust half you people not to out it to the world at your first chance! I'm not some ameture hero despite my looks."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Winxy Winxy wdinatx wdinatx Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Zamasu Zamasu

J@cob Williams

"Wow, you guys are a fruitful bunch." J@cob says in interest, but what made him gain more interest in them is the fact that Gal has extended her headpiece as some sort of 'humble offering'. J@cob is both pleased and confused at the same time as he took the headpiece. He glances over to the gunslinger, who is apparently trying to leave. The group, particularly Lilac, tried to convince Jonathan to stay, but refuses.

J@cob let's out a sigh before he says "Lilac, step aside. Let me handle this." Once the dragon girl steps out of J@cob's direction, he points his right index finger at the leaving gunslinger and puts his two left fingers onto his forehead. "Forgive me, Jonathan." J@cob says as he begins to concentrate his power, causing the gunslinger's body to make a sudden halt. He would try to struggle but to avail, not even a twitch is seen on his muscles. Indeed, J@cob is using telekinesis to stop the gunslinger from leaving.

He turns his pointed finger until the nail is facing down and he curves it, making Jonathan flew backwards towards J@cob, only to be stopped upon hitting the palm of the teenage boy's hand, released from his telekinesis. "You're...very rude, you know." J@cob says in a threatening tone, but changes to a soft one when he added "But let's all calm down first before we end ourselves up in a free-for-all. Okay?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Winxy Winxy wdinatx wdinatx Gravitational Force Gravitational Force BackSet BackSet billthesomething billthesomething

Link looked up. The seemingly ordinary, if oddly dressed (but who is link to judge), kid had just shown off seemingly magical powers. It was beginning to look like this world was less normal than he thought it was. Link decided now would be a good time to introduce himself. "I am Link." He said standing up and bowing. "I am sorry for not introducing myself earlier but I was, lost in thought. I am pleased to make your acquaintance." Link held out his hand to shake.

-Akira Kurusu, Phantom Joker-

Akira merely kept quiet the entire time, trying to survey and make sense of everything that had happened so far; Everyone introduced one another, well, save for a select few. On his perspective, everything appears to be happening too fast. At one moment, he was at the Velvet Room, and the next thing he knew, he's probably in a Western Country by now.

Strange to see a Japanese Student in America, huh? Either way, seeing J@cob(Strange name, to be honest)'s abilities made him fall off of his chair in shock. To think that Supernatural Abilities like that truly exists...It's just bizarre.

"...Kurusu Akira." Akira introduced himself, adjusting his glasses as he finally stood up. "P...Pleasure to meet all of you." Truth be told, he seems to be more lost in thought than he was before. If what J@cob did was in fact, reality, does that mean that the ability to summon a Persona applies as well? This thought crossed his mind; and a thought he should try out later.

-Sash Lilac-

"What're you...? Oh!" Lilac asked before witnessing Jaime's power; something equally peculiar and amazing. While it is true that the people back at Avalice have abilities like that, but never in her life has she seen someone with THAT kind of ability. "Yeah, I kinda agree with Jaime over here." She said, backing up a bit before asking the all important question. "So...What now?"

BackSet BackSet Zamasu Zamasu Gravitational Force Gravitational Force billthesomething billthesomething Winxy Winxy

Jonathan grimaces, then grins. J@cob looks down to see a syringe sticking out of his thigh before he finds his thoughts slowing and growing muddled.
"Don't give away your trump card off the bat" Jonathan calls back as he scrambles towards the door.

As J@cob was about to lose consciousness, Akira knew that the Resident Mad Doctor, Jonathan getting out was probably a bad sign. Heading for the door, Akira and Lilac both blocked the Doctor's path, with Akira being the one blocking the door entirely and Lilac taking on a fighting stance.

"Don't make me do this, Doc." Lilac warned, preparing to knock the Doctor with a Dragon Boost in case he tries to do anything rash. Akira, on the other hand, was feeling slightly weirded out working with an alien of sorts. While it is true that he had seen strange things, most of them are Shadows or Personas. Still, in case that the Mad Doctor planned anything, he was sure that he had his trusty Beretta somewhere in his belt.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Zamasu Zamasu

Jonathan growls. "Professor Schärfer to you, Philistine." He turns around and dashes for the window, grabbing another syringe out of his bag as he does so.

Jonathan growls. "Professor Schärfer to you, Philistine." He turns around and dashes for the window, grabbing another syringe out of his bag as he does so.
Mew.
Having decided to keep her piece and simply drink as much cola as she could find. But when that doctor decided to be the nuisance and try to start something, She decided she would help the other restrain him, and teleported far above Jonathan and used her powers to create a Light Screen that would block either side attempts at attacking, then used stun spore on Jonathan.

"I don't think our host would be very happy for us to fight in his home," She said psychically to all three
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back