• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom When this is over, I'm gonna teach you how to play guitar... (The Last of Us RP)

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey, so I don't have much information regarding this RP as I was initially going to post about it in 1x1 interest checks but it kinda felt like there was potential for it to be an interesting group RP, maybe... So, I figured I'd post it here and see who's interested and whether or not it seems like it could be doable as a group RP.

So, I don't have much of an idea for a plotline just yet but I really wanna do an RP based in the universe of The Last of Us, as some of you may have guessed by the title, then the title's quite broad so probably only the people as crazy about the game as I am will have automatically known that it was for the last of us. Thanks to a chain of completely unrelated events, I'm once again, stupidly desperate for part 2 and so kinda wanna do an RP based on it. Generally when I do fandom RP's I make a rule that all canon characters aren't allowed but when I decided to do this RP as a 1x1 I was gonna post a thread saying that I was looking for someone to play Joel cause I love the idea of having a sort of Ellie Joel dynamic.

So the general idea is to have an RP based in the universe of The Last of Us but in an AU version and set the P either during or directly after the events of the game. Canon characters and OC's would both be allowed and any events that happened in the game can be changed as it's based in an AU. So, without putting any spoilers down just in case someone here hasn't played The Last of Us all the way through, if you wanted to play a character who died in the game then that would be cool. If you have any ideas or are interested then just post them down below. Also, if you really want to play as a specific canon character then state that in your post and they can be reserved for you.

Reserved Characters:
Ellie - Geozaki Geozaki

I'm interested! Would be interested in playing Sarah or an oc.

Woooooooooop
I'd kinda lost hope with this, but maybe there is hope again!
Maybe if there's still on interest from anyone else we could figure some sort of 1x1 out, if you like?

Sounds good. Didn't expect such a fast reply! 🙂 I haven't rped in quite a while. Been looking to get back into it.

No worries, I understand life gets busy. As it is, I'll probably not be on during the day on weekdays until after 5 due to work. And I look forward to rping with you.

That's cool! I'm busy until Tuesday, so maybe if there's still nothing here we could set up a little 1x1 after you're finished at work on Tuesday?

Also, what time zone are you in if you don't mind me asking?
I'm GMT

There will be some weekdays we (my husband and I work at the same place, different departments) have off due to holidays or problems at the plant, but that usually also means working a Saturday to make up for it. We also sometimes have a good amount of downtime at work that I could post during.

That sounds good. I'm in Eastern time zone. We do "spring forward" and "fall back" though.

So about when for this to take place are you thinking? When the Cordyceps infection first stared? Or after the events of the game? Or somewhere in between?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back