• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings when the time comes — a partner search.

tonsils.

valley of the deep.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
FFE69B67-E88A-4F81-9284-8CAB80E0F22C.jpeg

in the valley of the deep

call me tonsils, and let’s just get to it—I’m here in search of collaborative partners that will help create elaborate and enriching stories to get lost in.

preferences that I’ll try to make short and sweet →
— I’m nearing thirty, and I prefer any potential partner to be 21+, not only for comfort purposes but for themes and tropes I enjoy writing about while adhering to site rules.

— I’m pretty lax in regards to word length and count, and it’s difficult to determine as much considering the factors of a scene or the ebb and flow of the narrative. however, I’m a firm believer of quality over quantity and with that being said, I'm a lover of diction and syntax, so you can expect my replies to be written with effort. one-liners are an exception to this. just don’t like ‘em.

— I write in third person, past tense and would prefer my partner does the same.

— my activity is sporadic. unfortunately, I cannot dedicate all of my time and energy to this hobby (as much as I would like to!) I am not one for rapid-fire posts. what I can offer is — at the most — twice or three times a week.

my preferred mediums are PMs and Discord.

— communication is key. I love ooc banter! admittedly, it helps fuel my muse and inspiration. and I may or may not be a meme lord from time to time.

— pretty ghost friendly, as I know muses can be lost and burnouts occur, yet a heads-up is always appreciated, and I will extend the courtesy.

plot concepts →
| please note |: these are not set in stone can be revised and reworked.
as you’ll see, these are geared towards | M/F | and I have no preference over which character/gender to portray.

a divorcée and heartbroken, a woman finds comfort in sending letters to a convict only to determine later — upon his release — if the companionship was superficial or otherwise.
a relationship is thrown into shambles when one spouse uncovers the other is a 'retired' contract hitman/woman — and their agency is after them.

princess/queen becomes subjected to a life of uncertainty and adventure through an unexpected encounter with a seasoned mercenary.
a ‘30 Days of Night’ themed plot. Alaskan winds and vampires.

two people aboard a spaceship wake up from cryostasis earlier than intended
an otherworldly being is sent to study planets abroad the galaxy makes its way towards earth. a chance encounter with a human determines earth’s fate

fandoms →
| please note|: I don’t tend to do much fandom plots but these are a few I tend to know much about. ocs in these universes are much preferred but can be convinced of canon x oc pairings.

marvel/dc
game of thrones/house of the dragon
harry potter
american gods
star wars
neon genesis evangelion
attack on titan
berserk
devilman
final fantasy
cyberpunk 2077
red dead redemption
resident evil
silent hill

you’ve made it to the end! if interested, feel free to shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back