• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy When the server changed the world (Interest Check and CS)

How many cities/territories should I create

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We have all been amazed at how the world of video games is so vast and continuously expanding.

Virtual reality games were at its peak, allowing people to enjoy without putting on headgears, gloves and such. They were installed on gadgets which could change the environment of the user into the game itself.

Year 2064, a famous game company made a world wide server, which updated itself without the actual interaction of man. How did they do this? They built server towers in different key locations of the world. However, a few weeks after the official release, the game became self aware. The server towers reformed the whole world, turning it into a game.

People were panicking, they were surprised by the sudden change. Only a few remained calm, and they were the alpha and beta release testers. They knew how to survive in the new world, they taught the people the basics and guided them to correct paths.

As soon as the world stopped panicking, the different authorities of the world formed a council. This council kept all crimes punished, order was kept and there were no conflicts.

———~

You can be an alpha/beta release tester or just a regular player.

CS Template

Appearance:(pic preferred)

Name:(real world name)

Alias:(in game name)

Race:

Bio:

Class:

Equipment:

Stats:(30 is given as of now)

Strength - this determines your ability to deal physical damage, as well as your ability to lift/push things with ease

Agility - this determines your speed and mobility, as well as your ability to be stealthy

Charisma - this determines your ability to negotiate, it also shows your relationship abilities

Intellect - this determines your ability to deal magical damage, as well as your resistance against it

Endurance - this determines your health, the physical damage you can take and negate

Luck - this affects you in every way, however it is more focused on occurring rare events such as a critical strike or a surprise reward

———~

Classes:

Warrior - a close combat fighter whose stats are focused on health and damage

Swordsman - a close combat fighter who is more mobile but less tanky than the warrior

Rogue - a physical damage dealer, who is more focused on being stealthy and has low defense stats

Vagrant - a rogue with more luck and defensive stats but has less speed

Archer - a bow wielding fighter whose stats are focused on mobility and luck

Ranger - an archer who has more speed and defense but has less luck

Mage - a magic user who focuses on dealing damage, stats are focused on intellect and charisma

Necromancer - a mage who uses dark magic, stats are focused on intellect and endurance

Cleric - a mage who focuses on healing and utility, stats are focused on endurance and intellect

Druid - a mage who focuses on both supporting and dealing damage, however they deal less damage than all of the mage classes but has more endurance and charisma

Infantry - close combat fighter who focuses on endurance, they have pretty balanced stats

Brawler - the agile form of infantry, their strength is pretty high however their resistance is low

Mechanic - "mages" in the science field, stats are high in intellect but low in all the others

Fighter - soldiers who rely on weapons, high strength but low endurance and speed

Noble - players with increased charisma but usually low with other stats

Adept - players who have balanced stats, but has high cooldown skills and high costing abilities

———~

Races:

Human

Elf

Dark Elf

Dwarf

Median (half humans: half fox, half cat, half goat, etc)

———~

No godmodding at all times

Try to be as active as you can

Keep your character sheets, I may ask you to update them at some point

Romance is allowed

Feel free to pm me if there are any questions/clarifications/complaints

*skills of the different classes shall be uploaded soon

*class upgrades shall be uploaded soon

*map of the generated world shall be uploaded soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Kate Scyll

Alias: Zavant

Race: Elf

Bio: A rather fragile and tender girl, she adopted at a young age by a couple who could not conceive their own child. She never really felt close to them and she always felt distant from them. Constant bullying over this at school made her grow terrified of being attached to others. She becomes cold and aloof when speaking to other people because of her fear of making friends only to have them make fun of her. She also has a burning desire to become stronger, as her fear of others also leads to her being reduced to a shivering wreck when one exerts their superior strength over her.

Class: Archer

Equipment: One hunting bow and quiver of arrows, combat outfit

[side=Strength - 4

Agility - 7

Charisma - 2

Intellect - 5

Endurance - 4

Luck - 7

The gadget where the game is installed launches the app. It then measures the space it needs to occupy, once the measurement is done, the area will be modified. For example, you walk into an empty room in your house and launch the game. The gadget you have will measure the size of that room and slowly alter it, the ceiling will turn into a sky as the walls of your room disappear and your floor becomes a grassland. It's like terraforming but only temporary.

My burden shall be carried by me and me alone.

And then everything is "in your head" sort of mechanism? A little like .. hallucination? Because it makes me wonder what would happen if someone were to enter my room all of a sudden from outside.

yep it is like a hallucination. if someone with no same game enters your room, you immediately be logged off and the room returns to normal. if some one with the same game enters, he will be in the game. however, the worldwide server is different since it affects all.

My burden shall be carried by me and me alone.

I think .. I won't be able to understand the RP very much. But it's quite an intriguing concept - thank you for all the clarification you provided!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back