• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Prosellet

Searching for her shoe
When the Muse Strikes
1x1 Partner Search Thread
Open Slots: 5/5​

Introduction Hello and thank you for taking the time to browse my little search thread. I'm a 21 year old graduate student itching to flex my fingers - and my muse - with the aid of a well-loved past time and a few creative souls. I may be new to RPNation, but I'm no fresh-faced writer on the RP scene. Indeed, I've been engaging in RPs for approximately 8 years and consider myself proficient enough in the craft to gift my partners with the same level of enjoyment they oft impart upon me. If you're looking for a laid back partner willing to challenge and be challenged in turn then I'm your gal. If you're still not sure about whether we'd be a good fit or not, feel free to continue reading or say "sayonara" to the endeavor altogether. I'll be here if you wish to find me again.

What You Can Expect Want to know a little more about me and my quirks? This is the place to start.
  • A partner interested in OOC conversations, plot development, and world building.
  • A female comfortable writing as both male and female characters while possessing little preference in romantic pairings. To reiterate, I can play both males and females while working with MxF, MxM, and FxF pairings.
  • Someone comfortable with RPing onsite - be it via PMs or on a thread - or offsite on platforms like Discord. If you wish to RP offsite, please enlighten me as to how you'd like to go about doing so.
  • Notifications in the wake of real-life situations that could prevent me from replying for a designated period of time. I'm readying myself to embark on a new stage in my life; events are going to arise that hinder my ability to respond.
  • Replies catered to match my partner's writing style. While I avoid one-liners like the plague, I have few conniptions about shorter posts. (By short, I mean anything equal to a paragraph in length.) Likewise, I am also capable of dishing out replies with well over 1000 words and anything in between.
  • Someone who enjoys working with OC and Canon characters.
  • Some who will gladly double.

What I'm Looking For "Rules" are too restrictive; I want a partner, not a ward. Here's what I yearn for in a fellow writer:
  • A partner willing to plan and discuss settings, plot points, and anything and everything in between.
  • Creative individuals who aren't afraid to bend cliches and reinvent the status quo.
  • Some action, some romance, some mystery, some fantasy - I'm not picky when it comes to genres.
  • Responses that help steer the roleplay. I RP to embark on a story whose ending has yet to be told; if I wanted to dictate one's events I'd write my own.

Fandoms, Pairings, and Original Plots
I'm open to suggestions and other fandoms/pairings/plots than those listed below.

• Anime/Manga
    Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)
    Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)
    D.Gray-Man
    Inuyasha
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
    Naruto
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Books/Comics
    DC Comics
    Harry Potter
    Marvel Comics
    Sir Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes
    Tolkien's Lord of the Rings + The Hobbit
    Warriors
    Movies/Television
    Avengers (MCU)
    BBC's Sherlock
    Merlin
    Pokemon

I think we'd be a good fit! I'm always craving some Marvel and I'm down to double

From your wants in a partner, to your ideas, i'd say we'd make a good pair~

I'm interested in the priestess plot, as well as the mpre traditional tournament plot <i've many ideas for that one> as well as simply knocking our heads together to think up some new scenes.

Dm me if you're interested~

Hello! I'm intrested in one of your plots, The Saint(ess), along with a few of you pairings and fandoms! I'd love to go into more detail for your plot, or even come up with a plot together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back