• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝔽𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕀 -- (a mystery horror roleplay)

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.

when the light fades

when the light fades

• "Be home by dark." A phrase uttered by millions of parents around the world.

"Be home by dark or else the shadow people will get you." A phrase uttered by the parents in the cozy town of Hafmey Cove.

a mystery horror roleplay

gm'ed by
    Winona Winona
    &
    @jizzyballer

]

β™‘design by low fidelity, coded by uxieβ™‘

I'm definitely interested in this roleplay. I love the plot, it's really detailed and thought out. I don't know if I'm supposed to suggest a role right now but, I'm interested in the Rookie Cop!

Why thank you! I'll send you a DM with the Discord link and yes, you can definitely have that spot.

Hello, I'm interested.tho which spots are open if you don't mind me asking?

i'm interested in the current lover role if it's still open! this seems super interesting c:

Hello! This seems interesting, so here I am, displaying interest. If they are still open, I am very interested in the ex-con spot, or the ex-lover.

Hey everyone! Sorry for not responding right away, I've been busy. Thanks for all the interest! I do believe all those roles are open, too! I'll DM you all momentarily with a link to the Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back