• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When the Dust Returns OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh, wait, oh no one picked knight yet. I gotcha. Then we need tank, Tank go brrrr

Warlock, wizard, spellcaster, shaman, sorceror, sear, enchanter. Some others.

Perfect!

The mountainous people are very spiritual, I am imagining and I think we discussed in the other thread. I think "spellcaster," or "shaman," would be more appropriate. He has an affinity for that kind of thing.

Perhaps he could have the idea come to him in a dream as somewhat of a prophecy? Perhaps the other characters have similar to push them into movement to help the curse?

I'd say so, everyone would have that one small factor that causes them to work together.
Cuz I could imagine that hardly of them would have a real intention of just-..diving right into this whole ordeal, especially one of another tribe.

Agreed. I think I'll make mine a Kliona knight, with unusual gifts. He will be serving a emissary of the court whom is meeting with the leader of the Zsiyen.

Alright, so a shared/ similar dream as the "call to action," I like it. Also, the more we get to know the plot and characters I think it'll be easy to come up with more customs of each region/ culture!

Perfect! So if you guys want to start working on characters, you can post on the lore page. I'm currently editing stuff for the setting. Whatever you guys send me for lore and races I can add in as well.

ok just to get this straight for the race lore
we got:

The regular city elves: Kliona
The spirtual, mountain miners: Zsiyen
The Desert Shapeshifters: Kishmar
The water-breathing fish ppl: Luveine
Conquerors of the skies: The Aitria

Correct?

Last edited:
I know. And I'm soooo lazy. Just ignore it lol I also just searched for photos until my eyes hurt, so take a look at the ridiculous amount of art I added to the lore thread!

Nah, I trust ya! Just the basics for each race should be good, with some pictures?

lol no worries, and i totally will.

Aight sounds gucci. Lol, i say I'll be basic, but next thing you know, I'lll be up at 3 tommrrow narrowing in the fish people's social heirarchy.
And yeah, i got a bunch of pics in my pinterest folder, here, I'll add it here as well. I've added at least 10-15 since last time

Last edited:
Y'all I KNOCKED out last night I am so sorry for vanishing!

lol no worries, and i totally will.

Aight sounds gucci. Lol, i say I'll be basic, but next thing you know, I'lll be up at 3 tommrrow narrowing in the fish people's social heirarchy.
And yeah, i got a bunch of pics in my pinterest folder, here, I'll add it here as well. I've added at least 10-15 since last time
Let me know if I can be of any assistance in this or if you need to bounce off ideas.

Where shall we post our character sheets? Mine is coming along nicely; are we wanting to include any stats in the CS, or are we letting the story guide and tell?

You can post your profile on the lore/character page. I may need to reserve an extra post for the races/lore, but after that you're free to start working on a character. As for the stat system, I will make a post as reference!

Also, sorry for spam, too late to make my character a (magic) bard? I want to give him a lil musical instrument if that is okay~ If not totally fine. He's kind of a hippie compared to most.

Ugh, I feel that! I prefer semi-realstic to realistic, but it's up to you. Also, stat system is up! Let me know if anyone needs an example, or has a special skill they want to add.

Okay. Got stuff planned, gonna make some nice NPCs for everyone, and I have an idea for the artifact in question.

The artifact looks weird at first glance, and glows softly when the thief inspects it, leading to a possible reason as to why they took it.
The shape is akin to half an hourglass, with metal trim that lights up a faint blue when the thief touches it.
I have other ideas for it, but I want those to be found out over the course of the story as plot points! The story is less fun if you all already know everything there is to know~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back