• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom When Stars Collide II (Star Wars/Star Trek crossover)

How crude! To cut the Senotho's weapon open?! No! That's a last resort option. They got a better idea, except, their plan will take a bit of a while.

"Last rites isn't it?", the captain looked at Malakhov, which simply nodded. "That proves absolutely nothing".

"Now, tell me. Who are you? And how did you pass Kareba's security and got access to the site", he asked, looking at them.

Last edited:
Senotho looked to Grid, who only nodded in understanding.

"I am Jedi Master Immanuel Senotho of the Jedi Order. One of the last. Likewise Grid here was a Clone Commander for the Grand Army of the Republic. Lastly Torah was a keeper droid for the Jedi Archives. We were engaged in combat with a dangerous foe named Darth Maul, the one who murdered those people after he did that to my friend." He nodded to Torah, who looked at the gash across his chest plate. "As for how we got there. I know this is going to be hard to believe but I suspect that the great machine in the tunnels had somehow displaced us from the moon we were on to the planet where you found us."

Jedi Master? Jedi Order? Grand Army of the Republic? Jedi Archives? Darth Maul? They were already having a hard time believing that. There were no faction named Grand Army of the Republic, or Jedi stuff. The captain stopped paying attention at this point.

"Right.......!", the captain said, with a rather sarcastic tone.
"So, the hard way huh? I'll be back when you are ready to talk the truth", the captain turned around, and left the brig, Malakhov soon following.

The captain went back to the bridge, to search for more data regarding them. He would find out the truth. At the mean time, the engineering team was working with Senotho's weapon.

Last edited:
"Captain!" Senotho said before the Captain left. "Does the phrase, 'Galactic Empire' mean anything to you?" Even if the captain doesn't answer, Senotho could feel what the captain's emotional state was regarding that question. No one in the galaxy was passive about the Empire. Even if they were resigned to, no one was apathetic of it.

The captain ignored him. Several hours later, the captain was back, with Senotho's weapon in hands.

"So, this is your weapon, isn't it?", the captain said, looking at it. And then he pressed the red button, and the weapon soon went to life, the plasma blade rushing out, and making the characteristic sounds a lightsaber would make. "Impressive one, I might say", the captain said.

"And you know what's interesting? The doctors says that is exactly the kind of weapon that killed everyone in that chamber where we found you!", the captain then looked at Senotho. Hem then turned the weapon off, while staring at Senotho. He wanted answers.

Well. This was not Senotho's weapon. Senotho's lightsaber was still locked internally, still in engineering. Instead, this lightsaber was built using a replicator. One can program the replicator to just scan a device and produce identical copies (in the atomic level). In that case, they scanned the device, and, they had a hard time modifying it using a software, like a 3D model, trying to understand how to remove the locking mechanism, and having run computer simulations to know if it was working. Once it was done, they simply instructed the replicator to reconstruct it, atom by atom. And, done. A freshly new replicated unlocked plasma sword weapon, identical to Senotho's in everyway, except, well, unlocked.

"No. That is not my lightsaber. Good try Captain. I admit I'm dumbfounded as to how you were able to duplicate it, though not perfectly I might add, but mine is still a good distance away. You are half right though. Those people were indeed killed by a lightsaber. Not mine though. Torah?" The droid stepped forward and one of his eyes lit up. A still image hologram of Darth Maul appeared, his dual-ended lightsaber ablaze and the hate clear in his eyes. "Here, is your killer Captain."

Last edited:
A crude holographic image. Didn't even had many colors on it. But alright, at least it was something. Regardless, the captain looked at it.

"Why should I believe you? And how do you know that's not your funny sword?". At the very least, the security cameras in the archeological site were being recovered at they were speaking. They had algorithms to recover corrupted data. Perhaps, the recording would prove what Senotho was saying. Perhaps not. Either way, the captain would know.

"Well for one thing. It's the wrong color." Senotho said observing the blueish with magenta aura of the beam. "Second of all, if you must press me for evidence. Why would I have responded to your offer of rescue that would only lead you directly to the scene of my alleged crime? Captain," he approached the transparent field between them, "I can sense you are a man of great principal. I respect that. Yet you have accused me and mine of a terrible crime based on evidence that is circumstantial at best. We are lost, and could use your help. Together, we might just find Maul and make him answer for murdering those people in addition to his many other crimes."

Perhaps Senotho was overplaying his hand but Jedi or no, he had his own frustrations and even a Master would on occasion act just as much out of emotion as anyone else would. Especially in this truly bizarre circumstance.

Last edited:
"If I knew these answers, do you think I'd be here?", he asked. Apparently, this captain used to speak his mind.

"I know the evidence is circumstantial. But you are not cooperating. So, maybe we should start again? Who are you? And how did you gain access to the site? It was not exactly an authorized area for everyone to come in", he asked, placing the weapon somewhere. Honestly, he was a bit afraid of that thing. Maybe he could accidentally kill himself with that. He then approached the invisible barrier separating them, and stared right at Senotho.

"On the contrary, I've done everything in my power to cooperate with you Captain. I boarded your ship, at the objection of my friend I'll add. I acquiesced to containment. I surrendered our weapons when prompted, and have answered your questions to the best of my ability. I don't have all of the answers and as I said. We're just as confused about this situation as you are. To reiterate, that device you found us in the vicinity of somehow took us from the moon we were on into the underground complex where it lay. I know, a device that can transport people, it sounds ridiculous but it is the truth."

"Alright. Let's start with the moon then. Tell me its coordinates", the captain asked, looking at them.

The captain could tell something was off. Everyone down in the complex was irradiated with chroniton particles, but, these three levels of radiation were too high. Also, it is entirely possible the machine could do something like that. It was not even ruled off that the machine could be used for time travel -- at least, that was one of the possibilities raised by the ship's science officer. It was his job to find out what was going on.

A device that can transport people sounded ridiculous? Were they aware about transporter technology? Maybe they came from a place without all these kinds of technology. But from where exactly? The captain waited for the coordinates.

"That's . . . a little hard to say. Perhaps if we could see a map and where we are currently on it? I can give my best guess." Senotho kept his tone level but in all honesty, he was terrified. In his heart of hearts, he knew what the answer to this already was but he clung to a shred of hope that he was wrong.

The captain sighed a bit frustrated. "Computer!", the captain said, and a small beep of acknowledgement echoed in the brig. "Display a map of the sector", the captain concluded, and a beep acknowledged the request soon afterwards.

A female voice replied, "Displaying map of sector three-one-five-one-nine", the computer said, and, there were a screen outside the force field separating them. Well, there were screens everywhere around the ship, even in the corridors. They were usually black, as if they were shutdown, but they could shine to life in no time, if one used verbal commands.

The map, in a square grid, was displaying several star systems, some of them had names, others only only had a number designation. Of course, the Kareba star system was in that map. Evidently, the ships systems were equipped with the LCARS operating system, which, was pretty visible by the layout of the screen.

The captain then looked at them, especially, at Senotho, and crossed his arms. "Well?", he asked.

Captain O'Neill sighed once more. "Computer.. display nine sectors, with current sector in the middle", arms still crossed, looking at them. He didn't even bother in looking at the computer.
And the computer zoomed out, placing sector 31519 in the center of a grid of nine squares: nine sectors.

Senotho and Grid were now both looking intently at the screen.

“Could you, zoom out to the entire galaxy?” Grid asked this time. Senotho was slack jawed in silence. He was more visibly distressed than he’d ever been up to this point.

"You got to be kidding me... the galaxy is huge!", he said, looking at Senotho with dismay on his face.
He then sighed, and, "Computer..display a map of the galaxy", and so the computer zoomed waaaay out.
All the names of all star systems disappeared. Just numbers. Indeed, the Federation and the other empires were located in a small portion of the galaxy.

Grid slapped his forehead and rested against the wall while Senotho clutched the bridge of his nose.

“By the Force . . . “ he whispered in despair.

"Where.. is.. your.. moon?", he said, emphasizing each word, while staring at them, arms still crossed.

“It’s not there Captain. It’s not anywhere on your map,” he turned to the Captain. “Nowhere in your Galaxy.”

"W.. Whaat?", he asked, his face clearly not believing in what he was hearing from them. How could they possibly know their little moon was not in the entire galaxy, made of billions of stars? Each star with maybe hundreds of planets! Each planet with maybe a couple of moons! Evidently, no such map was capable of presenting all of that with so much detail. Furthermore, a great portion of the galaxy was uncharted, and the stars there, was merely because astronomical observations, using, say, telescopes.

"Captain! You better come here and see this", someone alerted the captain, using the communication device. The captain gently hit the insignia glued into his uniform, "I'll be there", he spoke. Nice communication device, wasn't it? But.. he didn't go just yet. He kept looking at the prisioners with a face of: 'I am wasting my time here'. Well, that was what he was thinking anyway.

Last edited:
“General . . . what the Hell happened?” Grid at last asked.

“I don’t know. The portal. It has to have something to do with this,” Senotho said.

“Don’t forget, Darth Maul is still at large,” Torah said.

“You’re right and he has a holocron. As soon as he figures out he’s out of his former master’s reach who knows what he’ll do?”

“What he’ll do?! General we’re out of the entire Galaxy. What are we gonna do?! You’re the only one who can stop the Sith. After the Republic fell, you roped me into this war with the Sith and you’re just going to abandon it?”

“You’re wrong on two things Grid. First of all, I’m not the only one who can defeat Darth Sidious. Second of all I’m not giving up. Though he no longer has the title, Maul is here, the Sith are here. And right now I’m the only Jedi in the whole galaxy.”

Last edited:
"I've had enough", the captain muttered to himself, before leaving the brig saying nothing more. The last time he heard so much nonsense was....... he couldn't even remember if such time even existed. He soon went to one of the labs of the ship, where his science officer was.

"We've been able to determine the causes of the chroniton flux and the surges and subspace disturbances we've detected. We believe the machine uses modulated anti-tachyon energy and focused chroniton beams to create a subspace bubble isolated in an shielded chamber while interacting with a tetryon field. The controls set a connection to-", and the science officer was rudely interrupted by the captain. Well, even before that, the captain was displaying his impatience, but the science officer was so excited in giving an explanation that he didn't notice it.

"Stop it!", the captain said, out loud. He was not understanding a single thing. He gave that frustrated look to the science officer, that understood it.

"That machine is some kind of.. well.. It is like an attempt to bridge two regions.. like a wormhole, but not quite", and now, the science officer didn't explain as well. But, at least, the captain was able to understand it.

"Bridge two regions? Where's the other end?", the captain asked.
"Yes, and, that's the part I am trying to figure out", the officer replied.
"It is possible it could be from far away? From another galaxy?", the captain asked.
"I don't know sir. It is possible. I am not even sure if the it connects to our own time. It might be the past, or future.", the officer replied.
"So. you are saying that, our friends.. the prisoners.."
"Yes. We have no idea where they came from. We'd have to ask them. The device uses so much power, that they could have came from anywhere."
, the science officer soon concluded, and the captain was left thinking, thoughtful.

"That's not all sir", the science officer interrupted the thoughts of the captain.
"What?", the captain asked.
"The machine is still active and operating, even if the power levels have decreased.", the science officer explained.
"It doesn't seem that bad..", the captain said.
"We have no idea how to stop it. And, its energy source is so powerful... our enemies shouldn't have access to it.", the science officer spoke to the captain, and he was deadly serious.

The captain sighed. "Understood. Keep me informed.", he said, before turning himself and beginning to walk away. He was now more inclined to believe in the nonsensical stories that the trio had given to him.

Last edited:
Grid tapped his fingers along the frames along his legs. Torah simply sat quietly in sleep mode. Senotho meanwhile meditated. Waiting. That’s when someone came walking along nearby and Senotho blasted a suggestion at them. Curiosity.

The red shirted ensign was struck by curiosity. He went into the brig to observe the prisoners. As he was entering, Senotho stood up to greet the young man.

“Hello good sir. What is your name?”

“Patel. Ensign Reginald Petal.” The Jedi nodded.

“My friends and I here are eager to speak to the Captain,” he waved his hand as he spoke. “I think you want to release us.”

“I think I want to release you.” Patel went over to the console and dropped the barrier. The three stepped out.

“Wait, this is breaking protocol,” the Ensign said.

“I’m sure it is. The responsible thing would be to take us to the Captain.” Another wave.

“The responsible thing would be to take you to the Captain.” He tapped his badge and asked the Computer where the Captain was. The trio followed the young man to bump into the Captain.

Last edited:
The captain soon arrived at the bridge.

"I was told other people could have detected the surge in a distance. How's the tactical situation? Any ships coming?", the captain asked. Indeed, the surge caused some kind of a subspace shockwave, that propagated throughout the sector.

"There's one ferengi cruiser coming right here. They will be here in two hours, captain", Malakhov soon replied.

The captain placed one of his hand in his head, and shook his head, "Great!", he said, in a sarcastic tone. What now? If the Ferengi were to learn what happened, they would surely sell the information to other people, which would have the resources to actually do something. Besides, there's even Maul to worry about.

"Contact the prime minister, tell him it is urgent", the captain asked.
"Aye captain"
, Malakhov replied, and began hailing frequencies.

While they were waiting to reach the highly busy prime minister Jaro from Kareba, the three prisoners left the turbolift directly in the bridge.
"Captain!", Malakhov exclaimed, quick in pulling out his own hand phaser and aiming at them.
"What?", the captain asked, soon turning himself to look at Malakhov, and soon finding the three of them, staring. The captain was puzzled. How did they escape?
"Ensign?", Malakhov said, with a demanding voice, requesting an explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back