• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Sides Clash...(Closed)

RavenWing13

Discord info: RavenWings#9603. Hit me up!
All was well between Heaven and Hell…

Well, as good as it can be. They had, had peace for many years, both keeping the balance in the mortal world. A peaceful time, that seems too good to be true.

For a few millennia, everything was working out well, until a reaper went rouge and started killing those, not destined to die. The balance became unstable. The more souls Hell stole from the heavens, the weaker heaven soon became.

God became furious that his son, Lucifer refused to call back the reaper, and punish for all he has wrought upon the world of mortals, and the world of light. God demanded, and yet... Lucifer refused, saying that this is what his father deserved.

That’s when the war broke out. It was little by little, small armies against small armies, but soon the mortal world was the battle ground for the fight to change the heavens up above, and the void down below. It was a bloody battle. A horrible battle. Both sides lost many in their attacks. Both sides were weakening, and eventually, everything stopped.

God and Lucifer soon agreed, that the fighting needs to be done, before Heaven and Hell ceased to exist.

Although the truce was called, there are those haunted by the battle, those who hear the sounds of the swords clashing, armor being crushed, and poor souls howling into the never-ending lives of the ones left behind.

And those haunted must come together, and work towards the future. Whether they want peace, or not.

The war lasted over a hundred mortal years. It was was a nightmare that seemed to never have an end. The Heavens were weak, by the acts of this rouge Reaper, and Hell was over populated, stretching the Furies and their underlings too far to even keep the souls where they belonged. When souls began to slip back into the mortal world, wreaking havoc, and altering destinies, is when the war finally started.

God was furious that Lucifer refused him, but little did God know, that the Demon King actually tried to get the Reaper back into the underworld, with little luck. The Reaper is a high member in the Satanic Army, like an ArchAngel, they had will, and they could hide in the world of the living. Lucifer, than decided to send a hound for the Reaper, and eventually, got the Reaper back, but it was too late.

Armies of Angels began to attack the Demons, and Reapers placed on Earth, for balance. They were brutal to these creatures of the darkness, showing no mercy, and no sense of what they were doing, was wrong. Once the Heavens army moved their forces onto the mortal realm, is when Hell decided to join them. Lucifer was no longer going to take his fathers orders any longer, and God was tired of his rebel child.

The war was long, tireless, and bloody. There were wings torn from Angels backs, Demons crucified, both with screams, and the echoing sound of metal clashing, and flesh being pierced. A one hundred year battle, was brought to rest after Heaven and Hell had lost too many souls, and two very powerful beings.

Heaven had lost their God of Fear, where Hell had lost their Goddess of Anger. Both sides of this raging battle, stopped, and reflected on this fact. God and Lucifer decided that this war, couldn't solve what happened in this mortal world, if they killed each other. Most of the Angels figured that the Devil was just scared to die, while the Demons thought that God was terrified by the thought of killing his own son. Both sides, were correct.

After the two Gods decided on a truce, God appointed an ArchAngel into the position of God of Fear. A woman whom was very close to the old God of that position, and knew what the job entailed. Although, Hikari refused the position, God forced her into it, saying that this is who he needed in the position. And so, Hikari took the position, and the brand.

As Heaven appointed their new Goddess, Hell was doing the same. Losing their Goddess of Anger, was dangerous. Lucifer knew without one, than the worlds, Hell and Mortal would not see too many years. Lucifer appointed Otruynyy Zmiya as the new God of Anger. Zmiya took the new role without hesitation.

In world of pain and sorrow, anger and indifference, hatred and vengeance, God and Lucifer agreed on making a council of Heaven and Hell's influential beings. A council where both sides will come together, and figure out how to make this treaty last the passages of time.

Will it work? Or will it be another wars, one of wills?

Last edited:
Hikari Tenshi was not looking forward to this first meeting of The Mortal council. In fact, she hated the idea of being in the same room as the Hell scum but God chose her. Hikari sighed within herself, as she walked towards the council room, that God had placed in the Mortal world. God and Lucifer chose the Mortal world, because its neutral territory, Heaven nor Hell had claim on this world.

Hikari's boots crushed the dry leaves underneath her, her pink hair getting picked up by the wind, as the compound came into view. It looked like a Mortal building, like an office. Plain, brick outer walls, with double metal doors, with glass in the centers.
As Hikari made it to the doors, she placed her hand on the handles, and pulled them open, allowing herself into the hallway of the building. White marble walls, with small swirls with black and gold. The hall was lit with chandeliers, hanging from a high ceiling. Below her feet was a floor of pure dark rose wood, that looked almost black.

She moved down the hall to the only door at the very end. This door was covered in magic. She knew God and Lucifer decided to lock the powers of the council members, so they were all "technically" human, while in this chamber, but this was utterly insane. Hikari didn't hate her human form, just preferred to be in her holy form. So, with a sigh, Hikari moved through the magic sealing portal, coming out into a chamber with a high glass ceiling, to see the heavens, and a glass floor, to see the passage to hell.

Around her, she was surrounded by what looked like just the same marble, but she knew better. This marble was made to hold sound, and was impenetrable. It's what was used for cells, in Heaven and Hell. In the center of the room, was a round stone table, with five chairs around it. In the center of the table, etched into the stone, were the words "Η ειρήνη προέρχεται και από τις δύο πλευρές", which translates to "Peace comes from both sides".

Hikari ran her hand over the letters slowly, shaking her head. Her eyes lifted up to see a mirror. She removed her hand from the stone, and moved to the mirror. Her pink hair was the same length as in her holy form, her eyes the same lavender, but her clothes were vastly different. A plaid skirt with black leggings, the button up black shirt, with a grey zip up sweatshirt. She turned from the mirror irritated, and moved to take her seat at the table, waiting for the rest of the council to show up.

Attachments

• Hikari 2.jpg
    Hikari 2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 2
Kuro grumbled. She hated these meetings, they were so restricting; and also due to the fact she was locked in a room with the goody two shoe part of their immortal world, and that she could not harm them. Not that she could without punishment, anyway. Kuro was in her human form, looking similar to her demon, but more normal ;aside from the red eyes. Her hair was now fully black, with straight bangs; however it still went down to mid-calf. She was adorned in a white formal shirt, and a red and black suit; with a black skirt, as well as black knee-high boots and thigh high black socks. Her skin was now just pale, missing the black streak and scars, as well as the black missing from the sclera. She kept her piercings however.

Her black knee high boots made clicking noises against the wooden floor as she made her way to meeting room. "Wonder who's there already.." The woman hissed under her breath while her arms swung loosely beside her body. After she had made her way to the door; she opened it and strolled in casually, flopping herself down on the chair. Soon noticing the other female, she growled and glanced away from her. She did not want to talk to her, nevertheless start the conversation. Her shining red orbs caught sight of the carving, and she let out a sickeningly sweet giggle. "Bullshit." The demon hissed under her breath, but maybe, just maybe, it could just be true. Though the arrogant and tough woman would never admit that.

Attachments

• Kuro.png
    Kuro.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 4
The Fury watched Kuro as she practically waltzed out of hell, like there was nothing wrong with this picture. It pissed him off. He balled up his fists, slamming it into the stones, surrounding the door out of hell. The white snake laying across his shoulders stirred awake, flicking its tongue at Zmiya in agitation. Zmiya just clicked his tongue, slowly stepping out into the sun of the day. He winced at the light, glaring at nothing in particular, life one would guess. I'll take my bloody time to get to this train wreck of a meeting., he thought to himself.

Zmiya's reptilian red eyes glanced over his surroundings, before taking another step away from Hell. His white hair was tousled about by the wind, as he walked closer to the compound, where he would waste the next hour or so of his life. He fixed his black jacket, before his snake moved from his neck, down to his right arm, coiling itself and placing its head on the furies chest. Zmiya's hand reached up and pet the creatures chin softly. He stopped at the door, before opening it and letting himself into the compound. He chained boots making ominous sounds on the wood flooring.

He paused outside of the magic portal, glaring at it. He sighed and was about to move through, with Strekoza came from behind him, scaring the young fury.

"Fuck! Strek! Must you use your powers?!" Zmiya shouted at the Reaper with blind anger, which earned him the death glare that would chill the hottest soul into Judecca. The Reaper was tall, and thin, but hidden muscle underneath his white t-shirt, black jacket that went to his knees, and black pants. He wore no shoes, making him utterly silent, a white belt on his hips, and a sword in the scabbard connected to the belt. His pitch eyes were unnerving, especially with a white pupil. "I-I'm sorry." Zmiya stuttered, before shaking it off and scowling. "Can you believe this shit? Stuck in a room for hell knows how long, with those damned holy freaks!" He was pissed, he didn't want to be apart of this.

Strekoza looked at the Fury, a look of uncaring over his sharp features. "Otruynyy Zmiya," he began, his voice rumbling like thunder, "do not make me inform the master that you are being unreasonable." And with that, the Reaper walked into the room, Zmiya right behind him.

A girl with pink hair sat away from the door, her hands resting in her lap. An Angel. There was another girl, who looked like Kuro, except human. A man, that was clearly Strekoza, even without his black horns taken from his head. Strekoza sat next to the Angel. Traitor Zmiya thought.

The girl with the pink hair looked at Zmiya, a smirk coming to her face. That pissed Zmiya off.

"The fuck you looking at, Holy bitch?" He yelled, glaring at the woman with pure hatred.

Hikari just smiled, looking at him as though he was nothing. "I just find your human form amusing, little boy." She said before looking at the Reaper beside her, than to the table.

Zmiya was confused. Little boy? He glanced around until he found a mirror. He was a kid, no more then thirteen maybe. His hair was jet black, his eyes were a creepy, bright green, and his snake was all black. Zmiya punched the mirror annoyed, cursing Lucifer for making him look this way. Grumbling, Zmiya sat next between Strekoza, and Kuro, waiting for the last one to appear.

Attachments

• 130717016-288-k306876.jpg
    130717016-288-k306876.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
  • new_oc__raiden__anime_boy_with_a_snake__by_caileysketch-d96lmvo.png
    new_oc__raiden__anime_boy_with_a_snake__by_caileysketch-d96lmvo.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 69b98c4b45ff88e1978b2cd24bd21d1a--arte-anime-anime-manga.jpg
    69b98c4b45ff88e1978b2cd24bd21d1a--arte-anime-anime-manga.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
Kuro perked up from her chair, when the two males entered the room. Taking note of the young boy, she began to laugh. "Aww Zmiya, don't you look so cute?!" She teased, and when he sat next to her she leant down and pinched his cheeks. The demon soon turned away, and returned to her original slump. She was uncomfortable and hated being here, though it was to show that she had no respect for the holy beings. She closed her eyes, leaning her back against the wall. "Is there not another one? She better hurry up." The woman stated bluntly; with a hint of irritancy. Though, with her words, the other holy female walked into the door.

Her blonde, knee-length hair framed her face, while the rest tumbled down her back. She was dressed up in a pink dress with ruffles, and white thigh high socks with pink ribbons decorating the top. On her feet were white heels. Her ice blue eyes scanned the room while she held a blank face. After a little, a small smile came to her lips. "Hello, everyone. I apologize for being late. I had some business to deal with." Her voice was high pitched and sweet, though held innocence and grace in it. She strolled over to the free chair, her hands folded politely on the front of her dress. She sat down; keeping her hands folded as she kept her back straight. Akira looked to Kuro, and sighed. "Really classy." She laughed and shook her head. Kuro only growled and rolled her eyes. "Nice to meet you, everyone. I am Akira. I am the lord's...personal assistant, you could say." The graceful woman gave a charming smile, looking over to Hikari; before back to the desk in front of her.

Attachments

• cute-anime-dresses-yeou-chan-shared-shirayuki-on-we-heart-it.png
    cute-anime-dresses-yeou-chan-shared-shirayuki-on-we-heart-it.png
    336.1 KB · Views: 2
Hikari nodded to the woman, smirking slightly. Hikari than stood up, Strekoza standing along with her. "As you know," she began, looking at the others in the room, "the high Lord and Lucifer have come to an agreement, where those whom are within this room now, are the ones to keep the peace between Heaven, and Hell." She held out a few papers, setting them out on the table. "So, we are here to hash out how this will work. Akira," Hikari nodded to the woman in pink, "Is only here to take messages of our meetings to the High Lord and the Low King." She stated simply.

Strekoza nodded as Hikari spoke, once done, he spoke up, "And as those of you who are not able to count, there are two Holy's and three Underworlders. This is where this gets tough for us." He stepped out from behind his chair, and walked to the demons who's positions are below his own. "Each of us, much help keep the Mortal world in balance. Whether it be killing an underworldling, or killing an Angel." He looked at each of the beings. "There can be no bias treatment of the other side. Meaning, if I catch either of you," Strekoza grabbed Kuro, and Zmiya around the throats from behind, "I will have to tell master, and probably end your life." He whispered softly to them. Zmiya nodded curtly at that, not speaking with the holy.

"As Strekoza has said, neither side can be biased. Akira, and I will make sure to keep our end of this deal." Hikari said.

"And how do you expect us to believe a Holy pain in the ass, like you, and ruffles over there?" Zmiya asked, jerking his chin to the blonde. "How can we trust the ones who think us just mindless torturers?" He crossed his arms over his chest, and smirked in victory.

"Last I checked, Otruynyy Zmiya, you are a Fury. Which means you are just that." She stated softly to the man, to where he stood up and got in her face, but before anything could happen, Strekoza grabbed him by his neck and set him back in the chair.

Akira kept her glance on Hikari and Strekoza as they spoke to the rest of the board. She simply nodded in agreement at the statement. "Though, if needed, I will provide suggestions, or messages from the Lord." She smiled; before focusing her full attention onto Strek.

Kuro grunted when he grabbed both her and Zmiya's neck. "Yeah, sure, whatever." The woman stated coldly, rolling her eyes. 'Annoying brat...He doesn't deserve to be in charge.' She thought but kept her disposition cold as normal. She fell forward and rest her chin on the table, only listening to the two higher ups talk. 'I can't wait to get out of her. I can't stand it much longer!'.

The holy kitsune tilted her head and glanced at Zmiya. "Because I listen to my higher ups, unlike you, Obviously," Akira shrugged "though...We don't think you're all bad. Just most of you need a bit of an attitude adjustment." She added and turned to the female with the head on the desk. 'She seems a bit off too...' Her eyes turned into more of a squint as she thought about what was going on in the demoness's mind. 'Hmm...whatever.' The woman shrugged to herself; looking around the room.

Hikari crossed her arms across her chest, looking at Kuro. "How about we introduce ourselves, get better acquainted, since we are all going to be meeting every day for the rest of our unnatural lives, okay? Awesome." She rolled her eyes, before starting. "I am Hikari Tenshi. I am the ArchAngel, also Goddess of Fear. I was in the war between Heaven and Hell. I lost my mentor, and I honestly do not want to be here any more than you all do." She moved her hand to her hip, cantering her hip to the right, "But, I will do this, for peace. We all work for the same reason. Too many souls, and demons like Zmiya could end out in over his head. Too many souls for us, we can no longer take any more. Too few, both realm die a slow and agonizing death." She looks up to Strekoza. "What about you?"

Strekoza stood up straight, coming to his full height. "I am Strekoza, the Dragon Reaper, you may call me Strek if you wish. I am second in command of the Satanic army, and underworld." He stated and looked at Zmiya. "Zmiya is my brother, not by blood, but because he is my direct underling. I too was in the war, but I stayed near the back lines, for I was too invaluable. I am only here, because my master demands it." He slaps Zmiya on the back of his head.

"Damn it Strek!" he growled out, before sighing and glaring at the holy angel. "I am Otruynyy Zmiya, just call me Zmiya. I am one of the three Furies of Hell. I am the God of Anger. I am the Snake Fury. I was not in the war, but my mentor was, and she died. I now spend my lovely days torturing and tormenting the dead souls of the anger." He smirked and looked at Akira. "What about you ruffles? Just a lap dog?" He snickers before getting slapped by Strek again.

"Ruffles...? Oh, that is such a cute nickname!!" She laughed happily, before standing up. Though still not being very tall. "No need to punish him. He is not wrong. I am Akira, the lord's kitsune. I am a mentor, assassin, messenger, spy and protector, as well as a soldier. I take care of most of the lord's wishes." She bowed to the group, with a gentle smile. "Please be kind to one another. This will be most beneficial for all realms; mortal, heaven and hell. the war was truly terrifying." She sat back down; with an adorably cheerful smile while adjusting her skirt.

Kuro was soon to stand. She was pretty laughable, acting tough, though the desk was up to her waist, close to her chest. "Hello. I am Kage Kuro. Just call me Kuro..." She grumbled and looked at everyone. "I am one of the more powerful demons, sent to serve under Strekoza's wing. I was in the war along side a certain someone that was taken from me." She folded her arms and sat back down with a glare. "Can we end this soon? I want to go home..." She complained while squirming around. "This body is kind of uncomfortable."

Akira held back a giggle, which caused Kuro to growl over at her. "Sorry, sorry...." She apologized, with a sincere smile.

Hikari nodded and looked at the papers. "If you all would like to leave, I am sure that will be enough for today. Tomorrow, we will come up with groups. One Holy, and one Underworlder will be patrolling the world of the living. Since Akira is usually busy, it will probably be one of you, and myself." She stated before handing the papers out. "Keep in mind, I do not take kindly to those who slack off." She warned, before moving toward the door. "But Also, remember we are now a team. Try not to kill each other." She moved through the door, feeling her wings spring from her back, and her holy garb to return. She wore a simple dress, one with golden accents. The dress showed off both of her tattoos, one the the sword, upon her thigh, and the other a cherry blossom branch extending from her left hip to her right shoulder. She stretched out her wings, before tucking them into her back, and walking to the exit.

Zmiya took the page that the Holy gave him, standing up abruptly and moving quickly to the door. Once through, he was back to his normal half demonic looking self. He sighed. "Good to be back in ones own skin." He said, catching sight of the wings on Hikari, before scoffing and moving to the exit, his snake coiling around his neck like a scarf.

Kuro took the papers and placed them on the desk, standing up. She watched Hikari and rolled her eyes. Though soon turning back into her normal self. Her monochrome hair swinging behind her, touching her mid-calf. The scar on her face visible, as well as the black tears. Her sclera's turned a pitch black. The suit outfit turned into a black dress, with detachable long sleeves, golden streaks and grey patches. *. The small horns returned to her head.

Akira jumped up and stared in awe at Kuro. "So pretty! In a strange way..." She laughed, which caused Kuro to blush slightly, hiding her face by looking away. "Tch...whatever." She hissed out. Akira morphed into her kitsune form. A small golden coloured fox, with nine tails; each having a white tip. She had sandy-brown coloured paws and socks, reaching her knees, with red markings on her face. She trotted out in front of Zmiya and walked casually. Kuro nodded in agreement at his statement. "Lucifer really chose well. A little boy suits you." She teased him and looked up at him. Kuro was not one to tease however, as she could most likely be mistaken for a young girl, aside from her large bust, as well as the height difference, being a decent amount shorter.

((*- see pfp.))

Strekoza stayed in the room, picking up the papers that God wrote. He glanced at the contents of each form slowly. Five pages filled with rules and subjects to discuss. "Pairs, huh?" He mumbled softly, looking down at the schedule for the excursions, noticing Hikari will be on most of them, with Akira on maybe half, due to her job. He turned to the next page, rules of the pairings, and how to handle the rouge angel, or demon. He sat in the chair, spreading the papers out in front of him.

"So, we are supposed to work as a team, in out demi forms. Still invisible to humans, but a restriction on powers will be placed." He slid the rules away, and pulled the sheet with restrictions. "Hikari's powers of Nigh-Omnipotence, Biokinesis, Implosion smiting, reality warping, white light, terrakinesis, and weather manipulation will be locked in her demi form." He leaned back and looked at the pages on each of them. "So Hikari will be dropped to that of just an angel, with some added quirks.." He stated and picked up Zmiya's paper.

"Zmiya won't be completely affected. He just can't use his full power." He grabbed the one paper on Akira, "Akira can't turn into a fox anymore. Nor can she use her smiting powers. But since she'll be in mostly meetings alone, the one who goes with her on the excisions, will have to take down the rouge." He set the page down, picking up his own, glancing at the page and smirking almost as though it was a joke.

"Cannot use resurrection, or geokinesis. Not like I use resurrection, and geokinesis will just make the holy's unable to actually work." He tilts his head back. "With the invisibility in place, I can still use it against the other beings. I can still fly and teleport, and hypnosis." He lifted another page, before standing. He grabbed a pen, and signed the agreement form at the very end of the papers. "Nothing left to do, but agree and get this done."

Strekoza turned and walked to the portal, walking through it, his white hair returned. He horned graced his head, and his eyes shifted back to black. He placed a hand to his mouth, his index finger on his upper lip, while his thumb held his chin, deep in thought.

If this is the will of my master, than I must do it. Kuro and Zmiya are going to be hard to win over. Kuro has power, but not much that will actually change if she used her powers in the mortal world. But I should ask for a restriction of her shadow abilities. Those can kill human, and other worlders without actually meaning to. Strekoza began to walk out of the facility, a small black dragon, with white wings landed on his shoulders once he was outside. The dragons tail wrapped around his neck, but Strekoza was still in thought about the forms.

Also, Hikari is incredibly powerful, though she and I are on about the same level, she could bode as an issue if she feels like she can be killed by one of us. She is stubborn, but I felt no ill intent coming from her. Akira, although she said she was just a messenger and an assistant, there was power hiding in her tiny body. She must be above Hikari, but only barely. He let out a sigh, a hand reaching up to caress the small dragons head. "I think the biggest trouble maker will be Zmiya though." He said out loud, glancing at the dragon. "That fury doesn't take orders well, and you know he won't take them from the Holy's." He walked off. "Well, until tomorrow... Lets go back and report the master." He entered through the Hell gate, disappearing to the Judecca, where his master was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back