• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy When Night Falls [ M x M | Vampire x Werewolf ]

Zenna

Junior Mint
1594614590805.png
When Night Falls

Welcome! I've been having some major cravings lately, so I figured I'd put up a search and see if I can't connect with another partner or two! A little bit about myself: I'm nineteen, currently enrolled in university for English. I have a lot of free time at the moment, which means I am super active! I usually post anywhere between 2-10 paragraphs, depending on the partner. I'm looking for something long term where we can plot and gush over our characters together!

i. Information

1. Currently looking for MxM only.
2. Active. It would be amazing if we could do at least one reply daily, maybe more!
3. Communication. I'd love to be able to plot and chat, share neat images, and just make friends!
4. Multi Paragraph Replies. Doesn't need to be a novel, but some content would be nice!
5. Mature Themes. This will have darker themes, so just be aware!
6. Romance. A natural slow burn would be awesome.

ii. Plot

In a world where vampires and werewolves exist, feuds are not an uncommon occurrence. Ruling, power, and strength has always been a cause of disturbance between the two, but nothing severe has ever came out of it. A push and pull, if you will. Only, over the last few years vampires have been seeking out more power, attempting to exert control over the werewolves. Things started out slow, and the werewolves pushed back. The vampires didn't back down, instead coming up with variations in tactics. More recently, they've been hunting out the wolves, competing among one another to take them out. Every attempt to claim back a balance between groups results in more deaths than either side cares to count. When night falls, try not to get in the crossfire.

iii. About

So! I'm hoping for this to become a vampire x werewolf plot, if that hadn't been made obvious! There are a few different routes we could take, and details are subject to change. Nothing is set in stone, and I'd love to plot something out together. I would love to take on the werewolf role in this, and have a character bouncing around that I'd love to put into play! We can also discuss otherwise, but it's something to keep in mind.

iv. Extra

Discord. If we wanted to use discord for ooc, that would be amazing!

Roleplay can be done in discord or pm's, with a preference to the latter.

If you're interested, but something doesn't quite add up for you, send a pm anyways!
Maybe we can figure something out (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back