• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Plot: Muse A(Your character. Can also be a girl, but then it would be fxf if we were to do romance) is the son of a archaeologist and police officer. The archaeologist had recently come back from a trip to Rome, Italy with an amazing new find. A sword, that seems to have dated back to the time of the Roman Empire. They had studied the sword and had handed it over to a local museum so it could be safe and preserved while they did research. One night, the alarm system had gone off and muse a's parents run over to the museum to find the artifact gone. There had been an outage, which no one is sure how it happened, that had knocked out the cameras. The secure alarm system had kicked in the second the sword had gone, but there was no trace of a break in. No camera footage, no tracks and no visible signs of a break in. The police didn't know what was going on, but they were sure it was no amateur thief. However, they couldn't even begin to imagine the real reason as to how and why the sword had been stolen.

Muse B(My character) is the daughter of the great Julius Caesar. Her father had had many mistresses over the years and her mother had been one of them. She had figured out that Julius was her father and had went straight to him. Julius didn't want his reputation ruined so he played along, acting as the girl's father but barring her from telling anyone. She did what she was told, just happy to have a father. Eventually the task of meeting the child in secret to pretend to play father became too bothersome for the man, so he devised a plan to have her assassinated. He told her he had a special mission for her, to find a powerful sword of myth and bring it home. Julius said she would be called a hero and that he'd be able to tell the whole empire that she was his daughter. Eager to please her father, Muse b goes off on the journey, bringing with her a companion that her father had given her, not realizing that they were chosen to assassinate her. Once they had found the sword, her companion attacked and after a scuffle and appearance of a bright light, she found herself in modern day America, the place the archaeologist had brought back the sword to.

When Muse b had been transported, so was the sword. Though, there cannot be both of the same object in one moment in time so the one in the museum had been teleported to her. Muse a's arrival is what causes the powerful outage. Soon after her arrival, Muse b and muse a meet with muse a accusing the other of being the thief. Meanwhile, muse b is on the defensive and can't understand what muse a is even saying.

So, this is going to be a time travel story where my character gets transported and has to learn how to make it in the modern era with your character trying to help but also trying to understand what's going on. We can discuss where specifically in America that the main story takes place, but you also don't need an extensive knowledge on either Julius Caesar or the Roman Empire to still have fun with this plot. We can also discuss whether we want our mains to have a romantic or platonic relationship. Romantic would have to be slow-burn though, I can't do any of that love at first sight stuff.

Rules:
- I'm a minor and would prefer to roleplay with other minors. However, I might be able to be persuaded to roleplay with someone 18+
- I'd like at least one response a day, preferably more
- One paragraph at the minimum, though multiple would be great as well
- Be able to play multiple side characters as well as your main
- Please tell me when you lose interest or can't reply for a period of time, I'll do the same
- Tell me if you have any ideas to further the plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back