• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern When in Rome: An Ancient Era RP

holyman1998

Rome, March 24th, 44 BCE
Only four days ago, the great Julius Caesar was buried. Nine days ago, he was murdered. While Antony proclaims himself a first man and Caesar's inheritance is being decided, a group of plebian families, each with their own political standings, must ride out the coming storm.

Reply to this thread if you show interest, character sheets will be up soon.

This sounds interesting to me. Are we to manage a whole clan/family or choose specific characters?
Is it meant just to have only members of the aristocracy with influence in the senate in the game or also legionnaires, slaves and ordinary Roman citizen who are considered plebs and have not right to speak for themselves politically?

As one who is VERY much interested in Ancient History and Rome specifically, I'll simply say vale to this, fair imperator.

I'll hop into the fray as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back